1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1.4 Patch Released

Discussion in 'News' started by Jimmy 2004, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Jimmy 2004

Jimmy 2004 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Developer Infinity Ward has just released the 1.4 patch for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The changes are as follows:
    • "Winter Crash", a holiday version of Multiplayer map "Crash"
    • Improvements to the server browser
    • Fixed some rare bullet accuracy issues for all weapons.
    • For server admins: fixed user ban list not working correctly on servers. Ban.txt will be created in the main or fs_game directory
    You can download the patch from here.
  2. hacker111

hacker111 New Member

Thanks Received:
    downloaded...:)
  3. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    Aah nice one... definately will grab that when im home ;)

hey slightly off topic... but does anyone know how to increase the quality of the game settings... I can only select everything on normal and I have a Q6600 & HD2900..

Is there some setting or config files that I havent found yet that I can change this in ?
  4. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    I only just bought my key last night,i was playing on that xmas server most of yesterday.Cod4 multiplayer rawks.
  5. marsey99

marsey99

Thanks Received:
    "some rare bullet accuracy issues"

read, the acog is fixxed with all guns now :D
  6. xXxJiggabobxXx New Member

Thanks Received:
    ACOG, just like Red Dot Scope, is utterly gay. Any player who uses a scope on a machine gun must really suck, because the ironsights are plenty enough for good aiming.

In clan base wars, red dot has been banned for being too accurate, or in my words too gay.

Scopes are for the loss, and ironsights are for the skilled.

I am the type of player who frowns upon claymores, martyrs, campers, bunnyhoppers and grenade launchers as I find the people who use such "tactics" and weapons to be morons who can't face dying, or just play for points.

All my weapons are ironsighted, and I play with standard perks used in wars. This, is the way to play, because I still beat all the cocks who use scopes and nub perks, and I do not have to jump about like an idiot to survive.
  7. Psychoholic

Thanks Received:
    dang, they are patching the heck out of this game.. didnt they just release 1.3 not long ago?
  8. god-taketh New Member

Thanks Received:

Just because someone uses a perk that was put int the game by the developers," yes its still a game" does not mean they "suck". I agree, bunny hoppers and campers get on my nerves, but using a perk you earned in game, thats just stupid.
    Nobody cares about how you choose," and I said choose" to create your classes in game.

Also, if you like I can show you what my ACOG and claymores can do, since I suck so bad.

name-- XXSXXgod

p.s

Give me one war that the U.S has fought in when it was fair?