• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
I played last night and recorded it.
I dont see what the big deal is with this level.
I mean (Come on people its just a game.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXd93vZY3s

No kidding. They have DC burned and blown to bits too.
Should we take that as unamerican of bowing to terrorism too.
This game is rock solid. It run great on this second game machine
listed below this post too.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
So your not really talking about MW2 are you, you mean gaming as an whole. Also, do you mean the future of just PC gaming or console gaming too? Obviously, with consoles the devs are limited. So games like MW2 look pretty good on a console and not so good by high spec PC standards (when the console version is ported to the PC).

Personally, and I wish this wasnt the case, but I think PC gaming is dying and the publishers/developers know this :( Mainly because its those same companies that have caused this to happen.

I used to be right into PC gaming (check my history on here and you will see), Ive even had a few kickass gaming rigs. But in the end I found I was spending too much cash on it and not getting enough back (ie f*cking Crysis......I couldnt even run that bitch nice with CrossFire and a OC'ed Quad Core!)

Yeah the games dont look as nice on a console, but for the small pricetag on a console, compared to mega £££'s on a GFX card, I can live with that.
Once you add in the cost of a separate computer for all of your non-gaming related tasks, a console is not that much cheaper than a budget gaming rig, and the budget gaming rig will have gfx just as good, if not slightly better. Not to mention the average price for a new console game is $10 more than the average PC release price, and you have to pay to play online on your 360, no, no you aren't saving any money at all. You took a step backwards for around the same price in the end.

I would never buy another IW game again.

Last edited:
System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
The only reason for a grown man to buy consoles is to play things that are console specific. Either that or he needs something to occupy the kids attention, or to quiet the childs whining etc.

If building a budget gaming PC is too much money for someone's budget, they must have fallen on hard times. Consoles in the long run cost much more unless you buy everything on PC at MSRP and spend too much on the hardware through bad buying decisions. But if you pirate everything on console, it of course isn't as expensive but that is fairly rare. I think the companies love the pirates because it gives them an excuse to overcharge the masses for something or justify abusive behavior toward the customer base. Its not like those who pirate for themselves would have actually paid for the game to begin with. They are usually too poor or cheap to have paid full price anyway. I think the recent console banning was just to boost sales of units around the holidays as a smart guy said on the forums recently. Forgot who it was but I would like to give credit where its due.

Last edited:

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
The only reason for a grown man to buy consoles is to play things that are console specific. Either that or he needs something to occupy the kids attention, or to quiet the childs whining etc.

I own all 3 consoles, and it's just as you say, I got them for the exclusives, and I got the Wii primarily for the kids to play, so they can game, yet still get a little exercise (I still kick them out of the house most days tho. lol)

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz

If building a budget gaming PC is too much money for someone's budget, they must have fallen on hard times. Consoles in the long run cost much more unless you buy everything on PC at MSRP and spend too much on the hardware through bad buying decisions. But if you pirate everything on console, it of course isn't as expensive but that is fairly rare. I think the companies love the pirates because it gives them an excuse to overcharge the masses for something or justify abusive behavior toward the customer base. Its not like those who pirate for themselves would have actually paid for the game to begin with. They are usually too poor or cheap to have paid full price anyway. I think the recent console banning was just to boost sales of units around the holidays as a smart guy said on the forums recently. Forgot who it was but I would like to give credit where its due.

Yeah, and by pirating on the 360, and then getting it banned, you have to buy another 360 just to play online, completely eliminating ANY price advantage it had to begin with.

Nope, saving money is not a good reason to buy a console. It doesn't save you anything.

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
Hate to say it, but the online portion of MW2 is pretty kickass. Just got done playing for a few hours and even with the lack of dedicated servers, it's still really fun. Haven't really noticed lag or anything like that. Although, I do hope they add some sort of dedicated server client or something.. I'd rather just have a server that I know everyone goes to than having to setup a party every time I get on..

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
Yeah, and by pirating on the 360, and then getting it banned, you have to buy another 360 just to play online, completely eliminating ANY price advantage it had to begin with.

Nope, saving money is not a good reason to buy a console. It doesn't save you anything.

Well proper stealthing after a game is released and with the latest firmware, never got anybody banned that I know of. Most pirates don't know any better though and make the mistakes of getting a console banned. The educated ones have nothing to worry about really.

I am just saying that its a small percentage of the console using market and its sad to have to pirate games to make something cost effective in the long run. I am just saying PC is the better choice but if you have plenty of extra money and don't mind, consoles are perfectly fine. PC gaming requires some technical know-how to take full advantage of that platform even more. But of course we don't mind, thanks to the knowledge we all share here.

Well proper stealthing after a game is released and with the latest firmware, never got anybody banned that I know of. Most pirates don't know any better though and make the mistakes of getting a console banned. The educated ones have nothing to worry about really.

I am just saying that its a small percentage of the console using market and its sad to have to pirate games to make something cost effective in the long run. I am just saying PC is the better choice but if you have plenty of extra money and don't mind, consoles are perfectly fine. PC gaming requires some technical know-how to take full advantage of that platform even more. But of course we don't mind, thanks to the knowledge we all share here.

PC games cost money too, you know.:rolleyes:

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
Once you add in the cost of a separate computer for all of your non-gaming related tasks, a console is not that much cheaper than a budget gaming rig, and the budget gaming rig will have gfx just as good, if not slightly better. Not to mention the average price for a new console game is $10 more than the average PC release price, and you have to pay to play online on your 360, no, no you aren't saving any money at all. You took a step backwards for around the same price in the end.

I dont agree. I would spends shit loads of cash upgrading my PC because gaming on a budget rig is just crap. I use a laptop now for all my internet/burning etc needs and its just easier to have a console (or 2) linked up to the TV for some casual gaming. TBH, the PC doesnt really have a lot of titles that would warranty me to build another gaming rig (surely even you would have to admit that consoles get the best exclusives!).

Console games can be found fairly cheap also if you look in the right place. Modern Warfare 2 was on sale for the first few days @ £26. Personally I think thats very reasonable.

I know a lot of hardcore PC gamers that have decided to switch to consoles because they are the easier option and dont require upgrading every other month.

Actually m8, a lot of people that stuck to those rules got banned this time around because MS can now read your firmware ;)

Wile E

Power User
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
I dont agree. I would spends shit loads of cash upgrading my PC because gaming on a budget rig is just crap. I use a laptop now for all my internet/burning etc needs and its just easier to have a console (or 2) linked up to the TV for some casual gaming. TBH, the PC doesnt really have a lot of titles that would warranty me to build another gaming rig (surely even you would have to admit that consoles get the best exclusives!).

Console games can be found fairly cheap also if you look in the right place. Modern Warfare 2 was on sale for the first few days @ £26. Personally I think thats very reasonable.

I know a lot of hardcore PC gamers that have decided to switch to consoles because they are the easier option and dont require upgrading every other month.

Gaming on a budget gaming rig still has better graphics than a console, even tho it won't max out all the settings, it only takes medium in Crysis to be at a console's level. Most games that come out don't require more gpu power. My 8800GT still plays most games better looking at higher resolutions than a console. Going higher is a matter of choice, not need.

And even if you did need to keep upgrading, you still have to pay to play online on the 360.

You can disagree all you like, but the facts speak in favor of computers for gaming on a budget. Slightly higher entry cost, but cheaper games, and free online, coupled with better gfx, more versatility, and free online gameplay adds up to consoles costing more in the long run. To do everything a budget gaming rig can do, you have to buy both a 360 and a semi-decent computer. Add those 2 things together and you end up paying just as much, if not more, than that budget gaming rig.

And those that switched to consoles were never hardcore FPS gamers in the first place. A keyboard and mouse completely shames a controller for FPSs. It's not even a debate. And even if you attempt to argue in defense of a controller, you can still use one on a PC, so that's not in favor of consoles anyway. I flatly refuse to believe they were hardcore PC gamers. They were casual at best, or played WoW all damn day.

The 360 is pretty much the reason PC gaming is failing. When people decided that it was OK to pay a fee to play against others online, and OK to pay for DLC in the form of map packs and mods, they gave the devs the go ahead to try that model on other platforms, and now here we are, with shitty console ports that cost more money for less features than their predecessor. MS will never get a penny from me for Xbox Live Gold because of that. Not to mention, it's not worth the price anyway. Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, you get achievements, friends list w/chat and stat tracking. Whoopty fuckin doo. Like you can't do those things on PC, for free.

The ONLY thing the consoles have in their favor is some of the exclusives. Everything else (up until this point anyway), was better on the PC.

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
Gaming on a budget gaming rig still has better graphics than a console, even tho it won't max out all the settings, it only takes medium in Crysis to be at a console's level. Most games that come out don't require more gpu power. My 8800GT still plays most games better looking at higher resolutions than a console. Going higher is a matter of choice, not need.

And even if you did need to keep upgrading, you still have to pay to play online on the 360.

You can disagree all you like, but the facts speak in favor of computers for gaming on a budget. Slightly higher entry cost, but cheaper games, and free online, coupled with better gfx, more versatility, and free online gameplay adds up to consoles costing more in the long run. To do everything a budget gaming rig can do, you have to buy both a 360 and a semi-decent computer. Add those 2 things together and you end up paying just as much, if not more, than that budget gaming rig.

And those that switched to consoles were never hardcore FPS gamers in the first place. A keyboard and mouse completely shames a controller for FPSs. It's not even a debate. And even if you attempt to argue in defense of a controller, you can still use one on a PC, so that's not in favor of consoles anyway. I flatly refuse to believe they were hardcore PC gamers. They were casual at best, or played WoW all damn day.

The 360 is pretty much the reason PC gaming is failing. When people decided that it was OK to pay a fee to play against others online, and OK to pay for DLC in the form of map packs and mods, they gave the devs the go ahead to try that model on other platforms, and now here we are, with shitty console ports that cost more money for less features than their predecessor. MS will never get a penny from me for Xbox Live Gold because of that. Not to mention, it's not worth the price anyway. Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, you get achievements, friends list w/chat and stat tracking. Whoopty fuckin doo. Like you can't do those things on PC, for free.

The ONLY thing the consoles have in their favor is some of the exclusives. Everything else (up until this point anyway), was better on the PC.

World of Warcraft - have to pay to play online.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 7600
Motherboard Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE
Memory Kingston Fury Beast DDR5-5600 16GBx2
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT 16GB
Storage TEAMGROUP T-Force Z440 2TB, SPower A60 2TB, SPower A55 2TB, Seagate 4TBx2, Samsung 870 2TB
Display(s) AOC 24G2 + Xitrix WFP-2415
Case Montech Air X
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Redragon K557 KAIA RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 10
World of Warcraft - have to pay to play online.

More of an exception rather than the norm, every other online games are basically free. There are private servers for WoW too (I'm currently in one).

System Name Vintage
Processor i7 - 3770K @ Stock
Cooling Scythe Zipang II
Memory 2x4GB Crucial DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970
Storage M4 124GB SSD// WD Black 640GB// WD Black 1TB//Samsung F3 1.5TB
Display(s) Samsung SM223BW 21.6"
Case Generic
Power Supply Corsair HX 520W
Software Windows 7
More of an exception rather than the norm, every other online games are basically free. There are private servers for WoW too (I'm currently in one).

Yea, i know. Was just pointing out there are some games out there that make you pay monthly to play online. Basically i was being pedantic.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.

I told ya so. Its going to get a lot worse.

PC games cost money too, you know.:rolleyes:

I just bought Assassins Creed for 5 bucks and Overload trilogy is on steam for 8 bucks. Hell even L4D2 was only 44 bucks new. Thats a far cry from 59.99.

No kidding. They have DC burned and blown to bits too.
Should we take that as unamerican of bowing to terrorism too.
This game is rock solid. It run great on this second game machine
listed below this post too.

Do YOU get to blow up DC? No. Its not the same as the airport scene and you know it.

That was the first game that ever inspired me to throw a controller. *shudder*

Did you ever find all the pie? I did once but missed getting to the damn ship!

You can't fight an industry unless there willing to change there ways as a developer and marketer.
Ah and how do you get them to willingly change? By voting with your wallet.

Internally yes, YOU will reap the rewards of knowing you didn't pay for that game. Your $60 not going to them isn't hurting them if you choose to spend it elsewhere. Because they have 310 million reasons to get over it.;)
First off only Activision is saying they made 300 million in the first 24 hours. I want to see that confirmed by an outside source. Second by you buying this game you basically spared your butt cheeks and begged IW to give you a good "what for". If we all took that attitude and apply it to other things how would this world look? Why recycle? I mean pollution is so bad why bother? See what I mean? We have to start somewhere. ;)

Last edited:

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
:( I dont want pc gaming to fail. My pc has always been strong with the force....

System Name Hector v1.0
Processor Intel Core i7 920 2.67GHz @ 4.209GHz
Motherboard Rampage II Extreme
Cooling Corsair H100
Memory 12GB Corsair XMS3 1600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 580 Vanilla under an Arctic Cooling Xtreme Plus
Storage 2x 1TB Samsung 7200 RPM RAID0 + 2x 60GB OCZ Vertex 2 RAID0
Display(s) Acer GD245HQ
Case HAF932
Audio Device(s) Creative Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series
Power Supply Coolermaster 1000W Real Power M Active PSU
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Benchmark Scores 3DMark11 P6115 http://3dmark.com/3dm11/525931
System Name Univac SLI Edition
Processor Intel Xeon 1650 V3 @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard eVGA X99 FTW K
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Nvidia Titan X Tri-SLI w/ EK Blocks
Storage HyperX Predator 240GB PCI-E, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp 34" Ultra-Wide (U3415W) / (Samsung 48" Curved 4k)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Edition
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350watt Toughpower Modular
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CODE 10 keyless MX Clears
Software Windows 10 Pro
This bullshit over the damn airport scene is getting ridiculous. Are people really that afraid to realize thats whats really going on in their real world that they have to bash a video game for portraying that? Utterly ridiculous honestly. The only reason its getting so much media attention is because the game IS that popular. If this was say, Spongebobs pc game nobody would give a shit.

System Name THE MAD BEAST!!!
Processor Tinfoil rapper with some coathangers
Motherboard Graham cracker with with frosting
Cooling A shovel full of snow
Memory Grey matter out of a corpse
Video Card(s) Cat eyes
Storage A whales brain
Display(s) Cyclops eyeball
Case Inside a yetis hollowed out corpse
Audio Device(s) howling banchee
Power Supply 32 hamster on a massive wheel
Software WHo needs software when you have a box of kittens
Benchmark Scores IS gatrillions a number?
i have to agree with PP on this one, i think people are overreacting, hey by the way dont watch any new movies EVER, or play And gta's ever or saints rows, or just any free world game, crackdown, i can keep going where you can just Casually mow down thousands of civlians wondering the streets, whats the the diffrence there all fictional games. Give it a break,

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
This bullshit over the damn airport scene is getting ridiculous. Are people really that afraid to realize thats whats really going on in their real world that they have to bash a video game for portraying that? Utterly ridiculous honestly. The only reason its getting so much media attention is because the game IS that popular. If this was say, Spongebobs pc game nobody would give a shit.

well I dont think it would be a call of duty title if all the game did was encompass a few teletubbies running around throwing custod at each other - but I agree, the press are making a fuss over nothing..

---

secondly I must also warn that you are walking a thin line on weather this thread gets closed or not by debating the airport scene because it usually gets out of hand....

.:EDIT:.

If a game studio wanted to put the 911 or london bombings (like the time they blew up a bus) scenes in a FPs - I can understand why THAT would cause a stir.

Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Mouse Logitech G502
Software Windows 10 Pro
And posting a debatable video with Fox news talking about the airport scene isnt worse than my post? Im just calling the whole thing rubbish. Play the game if you like, if not dont play it and call it a day. (Not you, people in general)

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
And posting a debatable video with Fox news talking about the airport scene isnt worse than my post? Im just calling the whole thing rubbish. Play the game if you like, if not dont play it and call it a day. (Not you, people in general)

Hey, alls i did was post the video to show what some media outlets are saying(tho i am not so fond on fox)

If people fight over it, thats there issue.

Mouse Logitech G502
Software Windows 10 Pro
Lol but you just know people are gonna debate over the debate of the debate on the debate on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.