1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Calling all roccat kave users!

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Stonesour767, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Stonesour767

Stonesour767 New Member

Thanks Received:
    the other day i accidentally broke my headset, i managed to pull out the front right speaker cable within the audio control box, now, i fixed this problem and i noticed that the cable was far too short and when ever i tried straightening the headphones wire from it being curled up it would rip the FR cable out of the solder. SO! i stupidly decided to take out all the wires, cut them to better sizes and then re-solder them. here's my problem, as i was moving the soldered wires around to see what wires where connected where, some of the decided to come out before i ever got to write down what wires they where.

Here's where i need help, i need to try and get an image or have someone crack open their box to see what wires go where. When i did it i got about 5 different wires, and im not if i got them correct either. So all you people with these awesome headphones could you lend me a hand please?