1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Can I sell this on ebay?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Paladone, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrigleyvillain

Wrigleyvillain PTFO or GTFO

Thanks Received:
    Yes, though for some reason SuperBiiz did not have any cards don't know if AMD ran out of stock to give them or what but they gave me just a code instead. Newegg was done with the promo completely by then (and I also scored a Shogun 2 voucher by using SB).

Then that code is redeemed at AMD.com/NeverSettlePromo where I assume you are then given codes for the three individual games themselves. My friend hasn't come back saying he had any issue and I gave it to him 3 days ago.

2. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    It sucks I wasn't able to use the code.. Thanks again for trying buddy. I guess I'll have to wait even longer to play FC3.. :banghead::banghead:

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    I hate to say it, but the game is pretty darn amazing, and some of the best graphics I've seen to date.

That said, did you try contacting their support? When I first went to get my redemption code, they sent an email back with a BLANK code for FC3. I send an email and within 24 hrs had a code and a separate email with an apology. Email is: support@amd4u.com

4. Mindweaver

Thanks Received:
    I believe Paladone would have to do that, the odd thing is the code works for him, but not for me. I tried it and it didn't work, but when he goes to try it.. It works.. :banghead:

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    Don't understand. The promo code in the box can only be redemed for one free purchase code on UBI's online store, under a particular account. Once used, purchase code is tied to a UBI account, and the game has to be launched while logged in. So it can't be shared unless you're sharing a UBI account.

6. Mindweaver

Thanks Received:
    Naw you miss understand.. He gave me the code, before he tried it. I then tried to use it and it didn't work. I then sent him a pm telling him it didn't work. He then tried the code for himself and it worked for him. I believe for the code to have worked for me I would have had to claim the whole bundle. It's fine, I'll pick it up later.. I picked up sleeping dogs last night for $9.99 on steam. :toast:

But there is one thing that bothers me is the fact that you thought I was trying to share the Key. :slap: Me trying the code, and then he trying the code does not imply that we were trying to share a code. :slap:

EDIT: And I've had my UBI account since Farcry and have Uplay installed on my computer.

Crunching for Team TPU
  7. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    No sweat, didn't get the whole story, sounds like water under the bridge. I thought I was porked when they first sent a blank code.

8. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Question has been answered. If you wan to sell things on this site, you need to start a thread in the B/S/T section.

Thank you. :)

Mindweaver says thanks.