1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Can I upgrade graphics card on a Asus G75VX?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Underworld, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    No problem buddy! Welcome to TPU! :toast: I've bought a few ASUS laptops and I've really enjoyed them so far. Also, the laptop you are looking to get is a ASUS ROG (Republic of Gamers) model. So, it's on par with the Dell Alienware models at a cheaper price point. I would buy that ROG model over the alienware mode, because ASUS actually makes the MB where Dell just buys it from a Motherboard supplier. Another nice laptop is from MSI's offerings in ther gaming laptops GT60/GT70. The GT60 would be around the price of the ASUS model you're looking at, but the GT70 which has the GTX680M graphics is around $2600. The only thing about the GT60 model that you may not like is a 15.6", but it uses the GTX 675MX chip. :toast: That's not a bad price from Bestbuy, but remember it you buy from Newegg you won't have to pay sales tax. ;) depending on where you live.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    Underworld says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. Underworld New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wow! You are marvelous! Thank you very much for your time! I truly appreciate the advice! Amazing forum community here!
    Mindweaver says thanks.