1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Can someone give some advice on pricing?

Discussion in 'System Builder's Advice' started by RometL, May 26, 2013.

1. RometL

RometL New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello , not sure if this is the right place to do it but i tried to find the best place.
    Anyway , i have a pc that i might want to sell someday .. and id like some advice on the pricing , the computer is very good condition but there is only one downside , the GPU fan is missing 2 fins which is causing a minor vibration.

Check System Specs for information.

Computer works really great , even plays some newer games which are well optimized
    Modern Warfare 3 , Dead Island, Colin McRae Dirt2 , Dead Space 3

And here is the picture , ive held it like a baby ..always kept clean and taken care of

http://www.upload.ee/image/3338238/IMG_0467.jpg

Thanks !

2. BarbaricSoul

BarbaricSoul

Thanks Received:
    Not sure about the market in Estonia, but here in the US, you'd have a hard time finding anyone to buy that computer. It's just terribly out dated. In the US, $50 is the most you'd get for it.

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. RometL

RometL New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah :D tho i dont think its that cheap .. haha , even the ram cost more than your predicted price , trying to find someone who wants an oldschool 478 and AGP rig , sort of unique already im my opinion

4. BarbaricSoul

BarbaricSoul

Thanks Received:
    Just because the RAM costs more than the $50 I think the whole computer is worth, doesn't mean people are buying it.

jgunning says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU