1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CeBIT 2009: Arctic Cooling

Discussion in 'News' started by Darksaber, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Arctic Cooling has a very open booth at the show and they have a few demonstration to show what their Fusion 550R (550 Watt) power supply is capable of. They are loading all rails and generating around 570 W, still managing to keep everything stable and cooling it with a single 80 mm fan. Then they have a system in which they are utilizing all kinds of different Arctic Cooling products in combination with the Fusion 550R power supply. Lastly, there is a system with two passively cooled 9800 GTX+ inside their chassis.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Arctic Cooling is also working on a compact, portable notebook cooler, which should be out in Q2. It is powered soley by USB and also has four USB 2.0 ports and the fan speed can be adjusted with a dial in the back. Last but not least, they are showing off cooling solutions created for specific manufacturers. There is a 9500GT from Axle with an enclosed single slot cooling solution from Arctic Cooling.

Source: Arctic Cooling
  2. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    Was waiting Arctic Cooling post, case filled with them looks nice, but was hoping both xtreme's seperate. Accelero XTREME 4870X2 in that system though.
  3. iStink

iStink New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol i really like the arcticcooling2.jpg. I want a clear case like that. Looks badass
  4. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    Although I like my case on the ground, wouldn't mind having that on the table :) Just needs a place for HDD/DVD.
  5. PVTCaboose1337

PVTCaboose1337 Graphical Hacker

Thanks Received:
    Arctic cooling fans a my pic for case fans, as well as HS's!
  6. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    looks normal coolers for me
  7. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Nice...reminds me of Corsairs PSUs where you can go above the rated wattage and still be clicking along nicely.