1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Chieftec Dragon CH-07B-R

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, May 26, 2009.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    lilkiduno says thanks.
  2. iStink

iStink New Member

Thanks Received:
    Good review. From the pictures, I actually think the blue led behind the red looks pretty good. To each his own I guess.

3. scheilinkin

Thanks Received:
    this version with red parts look a bit gay, because blue+red gives you pink.
    the all black version would probably look better.

4. intel igent

intel igent New Member

Thanks Received:
    nice review Darksaber :toast:

personally i like the all black model as opposed to the red/black, overall i like the case!

wonder if they got some at my local PC shop? chieftec has always made good quality case's so i wouldn't hesitate to purchase this model :toast:

5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    I thought I Saw this review on here already, must have been in the CPU magazine. Im not of a fan of Blue LEDs with an awesome black and red color scheme, the pink hue is not welcoming. Not liking the non painted interior when the outside is good looking. Also, I do like the water cooling holes and fans included. Overall awesome review as always and it has been dugg.

6. Major_A

Major_A

Thanks Received:
    The Dragon is back. I still have my full tower Dragon from 7 years ago. It's actually about to get a reprieve seeing as I am about to put some new guts in it.

The aesthetics of this case is terrible though, from the colors to the LED fans. It urks me that because I like to game my case has to be ugly and filled with annoying LED fans. For us that don't like windows and LEDs we are relegated to spending more money on something that does work and doesn't look like it belongs in clown shoes.

7. lilkiduno New Member

Thanks Received:
    this case looks great, i first saw it in CPU. wanted to read more reviews but got busy with school. THANK YOU TPU (Darksaber) for great review. as the few others have mentioned the red mesh and the blue LEDs don't go too well together. this is a great looking case for anyone that is running a AMD dragon platform.