1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

club 3D HD 6950 shader unlock

Discussion in 'RBE' started by zbran, Apr 21, 2012.

1. zbran New Member

Thanks Received:
    hi guys im a total noob when it comes to flashing cards.
    i have 2 in xfire. asus 6950 cuII/club3D 6950 model-CGAX-69548A.
    i followed the tech powerup guide and flashed the shaders to the asus card no problems at all useing(MOD_BIOS_HD_6950 and and winflash).

my issue is i cant get the club 3D card to flash. it goes through the cycle of flashing,says it was a sucess and asks for reboot. but no shaders appear:(.

i started to get brave as im figureing out how it all works now,so i tryed to mod the bios in ati rbe and flas with winflas useing program button again no luck.

so for questions.
    1-does anybody know are these cards lazer cut?
    2-anybody know a shader bios file that would work for me?(powercolor/saphire cards are meant to be the same)
    3-will the cards work as they are now? 14xx on one card 15xx on the other?

ps im very very sorry as im sure you have been asked these questions millions of times before. but its hard to get info on the club 3D cards.

thanks in advance
    zbran:)

2. zbran New Member

Thanks Received:
    im not looking for a babysetter here i thought you guys would be able to post me a link or say yes those cards are cut! i know what to do if i have the info... the cards are not common here so most info is in french/spanish so thats my issue.. 42 of you have looked and nobody has posted . im 2 days trying to find an answer at this stage. sorry if im been short nut i just need to know:banghead::banghead:

3. thesmokingman

Thanks Received:
    In rbe does is the shader unlock button work? Anyways of the club3d instances I've come across they did not unlock and when they did were unstable.