1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CM Elite 371 vs Elite 311.

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by Aksh_47, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Aksh_47 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys im stuck between choosing these 2 cases.. and i know both are pretty much entry level and better options are available for a little more money.. but the problem is that No other cases are available in my area! and if i order online, shipment charges are high and the total is out of my budget.. so help me chose between these 2.. The 311 provides at least some basic cable management but does not have large no of options for cooling (only 3 fans supported).. where as the 371 does not have cable management but provides space for up to 7 fans.. which one would be better overall and keep my system cool??
  2. lZKoce

lZKoce

Thanks Received:
    Pick the one you like better. After you will watch it all day. :). The 311 has less cooling options, but it will be qieter- and I don't think you will put a powerhouse inside, so 3 fans should be enough. 371 is newer, I would personally pick it over the 311.
  3. Aksh_47 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thankx for ur reply.. i got the NZXT source 210 Elite instead :D great case for the money.