1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cold cathode extension cable

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by tater, May 7, 2007.

1. tater New Member

Thanks Received:
    I am in need of 2 cold cathode extension cables. I just dont know where to get em from. I did a google search and it listed out all sorts of places to get em However im not really that aware of what places are trustworthy and which arent. Newegg and tigerdirect's search came up empty. SO here i am....the reason i need em is because my 2 cathodes are mounted on my door (really the only place i could put em) and every time i have to remove the door the door can only go so far. But if i have to remove the door completley then i have to unplug em from my fan/light controller which is positioned just right thats its an incredibly large hassle toe ven bother putting em back. so i figure this will solve my problem...anyways thanks for whatever help yall can give

2. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    tater says thanks.
  3. tater New Member

Thanks Received:
    k..i saw frozen cpu a few days ago and wasnt sure about em...Thanks for suggesting em

4. sneekypeet

Thanks Received:
    got some lights and fans from them...seemed quick in shipping and processing...not as cheap as the egg on most stuff, altho the egg doesnt do as much specialty parts either...good luck with ur lights!

5. tater New Member

Thanks Received:
    ya i was told xoxide.com is good..They are big with specialty stuff

6. sneekypeet

Thanks Received:
    BTW also a good company from what i hear , altho i have no personal exp. there.