1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Colorful Announces the iGame 780-3GD5 Graphics Card

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Cristian_25H

Cristian_25H News Poster

Thanks Received:
    Right after the launch of iGame Kudan 780, Colorful Technology finally releases its iGame 780-3GD5 graphic card. It continued the important features of iGame family -- adopting one-key overclocking, high quality IPP inductor and SPT (Silver Plating Technology). Although the performance of iGame 780 is under iGame Kudan, yet the performance of Game 780 is 17% better than GTX 780 reference card, especially while playing AAA title games.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With one-key over clocking, iGame 780-3GD5, the core clock is set for 1006 MHz and memory clock for 6008 MHz, the performance is 17% better than the reference card GTX780.

Referenced from aerodynamics design and using three 9 CM super cooling fans, the cooling solution can efficiently reduce the heat from 1.1 GHz high frequency. The numbers of iGame 780-3GD5 heat pipes are three times more than the reference card. With six heat pipes which can reduce the temperature of the chipsets.

12+2 phase power design with high quality i.P.P inductor and solid state capacitor, providing powerful over clocking ability. 8 pin + 8 pin power connectors to provide stable electric supply.

Integrated with 3 GB memory 384-bit memory interface. 2 mm thick insulated steel plate are strong enough to avoid PCB bending. Dual DVI-D ports, 1 HDMI port and 1 Display Port to fulfill different needs.

For more details, pls visit www.colorful.cn.

2. Dj-ElectriC

Dj-ElectriC

Thanks Received:
    Hey Colorful, there's a name for that - GTX 780 Ghz Edition.

And for the love of cap'n crunch, drop the iProduct name scheming...

3. urza26

urza26

Thanks Received:
    Afaik Ghz Edition was made up by Gigabyte, it is not an official SKU from Nvidia.
    iGame, is just as bad as Xtreme, Fatal1ty and FTW editions, and I reckon noone buys a product just because of the "awesome" name ;)

4. shhnedo

Thanks Received:
    Not in my country. :) People here buy 4GB GT640 just because it has 4GB of(useless DDR3) memory.

5. badtaylorx

badtaylorx

Thanks Received:

Touche to that!!!

I really wish Colorful would start selling Stateside.... high quality stuff id be proud to rock in my rigs!!!