1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Combat arms is worth looking into again....

Discussion in 'Games' started by JC316, Sep 7, 2009.

1. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    Well, there is a free online FPS out called Combat arms. It was extremely fun, but bugs and hackers made it no fun at all. Well, after seeing an advertisement for it, I downloaded it again. I am impressed by the changes made.

No. 1 There are moderator controls now :D Kick/ban hackers, so the game is clean again.
    No. 2 Server improvements and fewer bugs.

So if there are any of you out there that quit for these major reasons, it's worth looking into once more. Any of the old clan members want to check back in and play? Linkin and erocker, that means YOU.

Glad to say that I haven't lost my touch. Came in second place on my team on my first try back and started halfway into the game with the base hardware. Only lost first by one death.

Fatal and Castiel say thanks.
  2. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    I really loved it last summer when we used to all play. I'll download it now and start playing again.

3. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    I remember playing it and actually being somewhat good with a M4, After this format and dusting, I will probably pick this up, Crossfire and Operation 7. Crossfire Somewhat reminds me of Counterstrike. Operation 7 has weapons customization, I have a HK416 Decked out (Sniper/Assault Type) and my Character wears Woodland BDUs or Olive Drab Fatigues

4. MadClown

MadClown New Member

Thanks Received:
    NY, the state were you cant defend yourself
    Mouse still inconsistiant as shit for me, impossible for me to play.

5. Fatal

Fatal

Thanks Received:
    Still many hackers on the game and the moderator controls are crap they end up booting and kicking legit players. I got fed up have not played in weeks Zombie stage is cool though but you do not get enough GP or XP. :D

Yulaw is my screen name maybe you will see me some time.

http://thecaconline.net/cbl.php?player=Yulaw

6. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    yep, just played and its a shitload of hackers still, got kicked after a while cause the hacker said I was the one hackin

7. Rapidfire48

Thanks Received:
    This is a hacker infested game. Loaded with glitches and in wall shooters. It will not change and has lost a lot of players because of this.

8. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    Hmm, the channel I was in had two hackers show up, each were excused quickly. Even as good as I was playing, I never got accused. Besides, if someone hosts their own server, then we can play in peace once more.