1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Compatibility issues with Sapphire x600pro

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by pauldansen, Jun 2, 2006.

1. pauldansen New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have a Sapphire x600pro pcie 256mb ... and I can't make it work on my MSI k8n SLI Platinum... I already own an Asus 6800GT and it works flawlessly but the x600 won't even boot...

I already updated the motherboard Bios to the latest available...

does anybody have any clue about this??... the x600 worked fine on an Asus A8ne... so it's in working condition..

i couldn't find any information about compatibility issues with this card.. but if anyone can help.. thx...
  2. Azn Tr14dZ New Member

Thanks Received:
    Did you un-install the drivers and software for the 6800GT?
  3. pauldansen New Member

Thanks Received:
    no i didn't... but the x600 failed to even boot... it just don't starts!... the fan spins but there's no video... so it shouldn't be software related..
  4. cjoyce1980 New Member

Thanks Received:
    return the card where you purchased it from, thats as long as the machine boots with the 6800
  5. pauldansen New Member

Thanks Received:
    thats not an option since the card works flawlessly on an asus a8ne.. so the vga is 100%ok... it's just a compatibility issue and i want to know if someone has experienced something similar..

anyway i'm not planning to use it in my main rig.. it's going to be sold or traded or to be installed in my secondary rig.. but since my secondary rigs is AGP based right now i have no use for it... but anyway i want to solve this issue...