1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Converting and Burning with CUDA?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by satindemon4u, Dec 20, 2012.

1. satindemon4u

Thanks Received:
    Hello all. For the past couple of years I have been using ConvertXToDVD. The program works great and does exactly what I want! It converts the file to a DVD format and immediately burns it. Leaving me with a disc that I can play in pretty much any DVD player or computer or game system.

However this process all together takes about 30 minutes per movie. 15-20 minutes to convert and probably 10 minutes or so to burn. So I was wondering if there was a faster way? Perhaps a program that can convert using CUDA and then burn the DVD? Is this possible or will it require two programs?

I have tried Nero but absolutely could not stand it.

Ideas? Thanks all!

2. Protagonist

Protagonist

Thanks Received:
  3. satindemon4u

Thanks Received:
    I tried that converter. I have a problem though. It just hangs. I click start and it goes for about 3 seconds then stops. It only "makes progress" when I move the mouse over it.

>.<

Plus I was hoping for something that would convert as well as burn all in one?

EDIT: Got it converting now but I like I said, still looking for a two in one kinda thing.