1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Releases the CM Storm Pulse-R Gaming Headset

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Cristian_25H

Cristian_25H News Poster

Thanks Received:
    Cooler Master, a leading creator, innovator and manufacturer of desktop components and more, today announces the CM Storm Pulse-R aluminum gaming headset. The Pulse-R is the first modular headset that allows gamers to represent and brand their team in the growing e-Sports world while providing powerful sound to keep gamers immersed in the action.

The Pulse-R is fitted with custom 42 mm drivers for thumping sound and astonishing clarity while the convenient in-line remote can also be detached for easy travel and storage. The Pulse-R also comes equipped with a detachable noise cancelling microphone for pristine voice chat while the cushioned ear cups and aluminum headband provide a luxurious feel and remain comfortable even after the most epic gaming sessions.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Headset Designed for E-Sports Teams
    Heading to a tournament or streaming for your fans? Stand out from the crowd with stylish white-LED lighting and customize the removable laser-etched aluminum ear plates to represent your squad and intimidate your foes.

The Pulse-R is the first gaming headset that empowers users to take their creativity to new levels.

Availability
    The Pulse-R is now shipping to e-tail channels and is priced at $89.99 MSRP.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
  2. RCoon

RCoon Gaming Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    But my ears arent squares.

3. Rowsol

Rowsol

Thanks Received:
    :slap:

4. d1nky

d1nky

Thanks Received:
    ive just broke my headset, snapped like a twig.... creative alphashit

i prefer leather ear sets to the fluffy ones. these might do if theyre reasoanably priced!

5. BiggieShady

BiggieShady

Thanks Received:
    Leather? Nah, I bet it's plain ol' sweat inducing leather imitation ...

6. evulmunk33

evulmunk33 BitFenix Rep

Thanks Received:
    yeah, its not real leather, but its ok actually since it sits on your ears and not around them... idk at least for me it was... this is the first on-ear headset i like... really, im not just saying that cause i work for cm...

i didnt expect much from the headset at first but its really pretty good... passive noise cancelation from the rubber foam pad around the earcups is really really good, i was surprised... sound quality is good too...