1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Shows AMD Scorpius Platform-Themed CM Storm Enforcer Case

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jun 1, 2011.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Cooler Master is all ready with a case specially themed for AMD's upcoming Scorpius high-end desktop platform, which will combine AMD FX-series "Bulldozer" architecture processors with AMD 9-series chipset motherboard, and AMD Radeon HD 6000 series GPU-based graphics cards. Cooler Master used the recently-released CM Storm Enforcer case, modified its side-panel window to bear the AMD logo and a graphic showing a scorpion, and red LED lighting to keep up with the AMD Vision/Radeon red color scheme. The case is otherwise identical to the original CM Storm Enforcer.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

damric says thanks.
  2. b82rez New Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't wanna sound negative but I hate 'themed' cases like this.

3. arterius2

Thanks Received:
    yes, the last thing i want is for my case to be a commercial for a specific company.

4. Chaitanya

Thanks Received:
    I prefer to modify the case myself.

5. NC37

NC37

Thanks Received:
    Hey now, people with pet scorpions would love this ;D

6. Th3pwn3r

Th3pwn3r

Thanks Received:
    I think after a certain age you stop buying ugly cases like these with windows right? I was like 20 when I was like WTF is this ugly thing I have on my desk. I currently own an all black HAF and will eventually move over to something with more class like a Lian Li(something similar but not price wise).

7. mcloughj

Thanks Received:
    Hot pink... just what every guy wants on his PC. my eyes hurt.

8. Jstn7477

Jstn7477

Thanks Received:
    I'm pretty sure that the lights are supposed to be red, and that the design is just etched into the polycarbonate window to diffract light.

Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  9. JohnnyBlack New Member

Thanks Received:
    Why not....

If you want to modify your self and if you think you can make good one, Cooler Master will present your case world wide , like we do all ready with other people...pls send..

10. Casecutter

Thanks Received:
    I suppose nobody goes to Lan-Parties anymore, back the day when wild gaming boxes where all for showy-intimidation like some Pro Wrestler; strange people still pay and are admired by that spectacle... to each their own! C-M wouldn’t go through the trouble if the didn’t feel they could sell. Although, I’m still try to figure out what that stick on emblem looking thing is suppose to be.

Tt should be more ostentatious like a gold irradiate plated interior and a red glowing scorpion tail on that front door.

11. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Looks quite cool imo. Much better than Thermaltake's offering at least.

12. JohnnyBlack New Member

Thanks Received:
    CSX...hand made, life time warranty

Well..no problem to promote any kind of brand, taste is something that we should not discuss, but CM is the only brand, that made HAND MADE full aluminum cases ( CSX ) , not for sales, but only for gaming and brand promotion. This case was never commercial case, of course, micro web site was made, price was set up, but check how many shops in Europe asked to receive this case for image only...all stock was used for gaming events... actually already 3 years WCG in Serbia ( Balkan ) was using this cases as part of award for the best gamers - no sales......I have picture of every each unique made case ( painted by Smooth Creations ) provided as award for gaming event...Regarding red color...it was gamers decision, done by focus group...Any way, after so many TT cases made base don CM models..any comment would be too much..
    I will repeat again, any good modified case will be show publicly if you just contact us..try..see if we will do it...

13. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    So you work for Cooler Master or Smooth Creations?

14. Icejon New Member

Thanks Received:
    Based on "JohnnyBlack's" command of the English language, I bet he works in Cooler Master in China. Maybe he is a factory manager or something.

Note OP, do you have pictures of the right side panel. Is there a design there? Does the front have a special coating?

15. dom99

Thanks Received:
    I received the original enforcer today, nice case IMO. Lots of room for a mid tower, perfect for my needs and looks original

16. wahdangun

wahdangun New Member

Thanks Received:
    if they place NOD logo in the front like pic bellow, I will per-order it instantly

[​IMG]