1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Unveils HAF Stacker Series

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Aug 30, 2013.

1. freaksavior

freaksavior To infinity ... and beyond!

Thanks Received:
    I feel like it's an "okay?" kind of case. I mean, great, you can stack your case. What's stopping me from doing that right now. I'll tell ya, nothing is.

Crunching for Team TPU
  2. HumanSmoke

HumanSmoke

Thanks Received:
    Not to mention Little Devil....Mountain Mods...and CaseLabs...and (with a little work) the Phanteks Enthoo Primo...

3. stratosrally

stratosrally

Thanks Received:
    adulaamin says thanks.
  4. Assimilator

Assimilator

Thanks Received:
    There are many words that could be used to describe this. I'm going to go with "wat".

5. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    oohhh a Fractal Design Node304 with HAF look ... daaaaamn why didnt they did this before! :D

i mean the 915 front mounting psu ... i went Node over CM120Elite because of the PSU hindrance on the CM120 :D : why put a ATX PSU in a mITX case if its for being locked to Stock/low profile fan ... OK i know the AXP 100 from Thermalright is awesome but still :eek:

Sidenote : i wonder if i can stack my HAF XB ... i feel like the Mesh top is higher than the feets are ... :roll:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

indeed the mesh/window top is higher than the feets ... and yes ... i have a "wall" of Monster Energy drink on my shelf ...

oh wait ... NOW i can buy 2 new HAF XB since i have the place for them ...

from HHAAFF XXBB to HHHHAAAAFFFF XXXXBBBB, quite an improvement ... after hiting the save post ... i noticed : it hurt the eyes :roll:

now i just need to figure out where to get cheap mobo/psu/cpu/gpu/ram (cheap but not underpowered ... duh) and for the cooling ... meeehhh oh great: Watercooling for the bottoms one and standard for the top one... hummm YEP definitely a ... STUPID IDEA!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  6. buildzoid

buildzoid

Thanks Received:
    Dude you could build an impromtu server rack like that:rockout:

7. techtard

techtard

Thanks Received:
    This is kind of interesting, but they should have called it a HAF extender or something.
    Would have been nice to have a real CM stacker case updated instead of these add-on modules.

8. CoolZone New Member

Thanks Received:
    Was really expecting this to be a revival of the Stacker series.....but it seems they are not ready yet for this step.

9. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    naaaahhh the point of a server rack is to put at least 14 blades in a space like that ... not 2 mobo with 2 cpu :D

well you can all be desapointed all you like but you cant say the idea is lame : you are not general opinion ;) at last you can say: you find the idea lame or disapointing :D

10. NeoXF

Thanks Received:
    Id would`ve rather wanted to see a HAF X V2...