1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

coolermaster haf 932 ?

Discussion in 'System Builder's Advice' started by Anath, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Anath

Thanks Received:
    So I am planning on a new build and i am thinking about purchasing the coolermaster haf 932. My question is for anyone who has one. Does the side 230mm fan leave enough room for aftermarket cpu heatsinks and enough room for sli/crossfire?

2. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    It all depends, but from my calculations, it has space to spare ;) A lot of space... This case, at that price, has been #1 choice for me for a long time... I have been a bit out of the loop last couple months but I don't think it changed

Normal priced should give about 150$ shipped usually... Definitively a good buy

Anath says thanks.
  3. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    I love my case, plus the side panel where the fan(s) mount is bevelled out away from the MB tray approx 1/2", allowing more room between heatsinks and the side panel fan. You should have no issues with any air cooler for your cpu or gpu cooler for your vid cards. I run a xigs1283 w/120x38mm fan, plus an AC Xtreme GTX cooler on my 260 with tons of clearance....no worries about contact at all.

:toast:

Anath says thanks.
  4. Anath

Thanks Received:
    thanks guys i appreciate it!

5. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    You should also check bumblebee's guide... I would link it to you if I were on a computer...