1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Announces Retail Availability of Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Case

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Oct 7, 2010.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the general retail availability of the Graphite Series 600T mid-tower computer case. Debuted at Computex in June, 2010, the 600T features dual 200mm fans, eight PCI-E expansion slots to accommodate multiple graphics cards, and plenty of room for large, power-hungry components.

The Graphite Series 600T has garnered enthusiastic praise from industry experts and end-users alike. Legit Reviews calls the 600T “a classy mid-tower with the room and features of a full tower.” The Tech Report states that “The truth is, the 600T is pretty much a home run for Corsair.” A customer review on Newegg.com says that “The form, fit, function, and design of the 600T are incredible.” Hardware Canucks states that “Corsair has once again produced a chassis that makes itself a leader amongst its competition.”

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Graphite Series 600T incorporates many of the same builder-friendly features from the award-winning Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, including advanced cable management and a large backplate cutout for easy CPU cooler installation. It is designed to accommodate years of future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel connector and heavy duty latches and panels. The Graphite Series 600T stands out from the crowd of standard mid-tower cases on the market by offering builder-friendly features, optimized airflow, and exciting, dynamic styling.

The Corsair Graphite Series 600T is available from Corsair’s worldwide network of resellers; the MSRP for this midtower case is $159 (US). This product is provided with a two-year limited warranty, and is backed by Corsair’s legendary customer service and technical support.

For more information on this product, please visit the product page.
  2. NdMk2o1o

NdMk2o1o

Thanks Received:
    No window :( they out one on the 800D though not on the 700D nor this, wish that was an option, this case looks sexy.
  3. naram-sin

naram-sin New Member

Thanks Received:
    this one must have one hell of a cable management capability... cause, it seems kinda crammed inside
  4. Izliecies New Member

Thanks Received:
    Are you crazy? It's a full size tower case disguised as a midsize tower case.
  5. naram-sin

naram-sin New Member

Thanks Received:
    Your'e right. Before seeing the gallery, I thought of asking you: how the hell do you disguise full-tower inside a midi tower?! :roll:

This really is spacey. You think it has more space than my CM690?

And thanks, Loosenut. Thought of it, but too lazy... :)
  6. Kenshai

Thanks Received:
    I've worked in the 800D this looks like a dream to work with as well.

I'm willing to bet it has more space as it's larger in every dimension.
  7. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I like the overall design of the case, but I don't like the front grill covers for some reason.
  8. Sasqui

Sasqui

Thanks Received:
    I'm in lust. Very understated elegance. With tri-fire the case does look quite full :)

I agree about side window, or a side fan.
  9. Kenshai

Thanks Received:
    That's a 5970 and two 5870's I believe. Judging that the top one definitely is a 5970 and the other two are shorter than the top card.
  10. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Saw a video of this case getting shown off at CES, it looks great inside, it has lots of room for a mid size case.

It's very simplistic, no window or any other type of ''bling''.
  11. josh'in-jdm

josh'in-jdm New Member

Thanks Received:
    Woah! :D
    This case looks sexxxy, i loves it. Me want! :)
  12. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    meh i highly dislike the rounded nature of the case ive always been a boxy angular type myself but it does look good overall from what ive seen just cant see myself buying it
  13. josh'in-jdm

josh'in-jdm New Member

Thanks Received:
    Taking into consideration how most towers look now a days all " bling'd " out e.g. Alienware towers, i am not a fan of that sorta look/feel.
    I like plain and simple looking towers, right now i am rocking a Antec 300. I just love the whole simplistic look, feel of these towers and i love the grill look also :D but thats my taste.
  14. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    same cant stand alienware cases etc or the rounded sleek crap i like the 800D for sure but this 600T dosent cut it for me
  15. Hustler New Member

Thanks Received:
    Edit: double post
  16. Hustler New Member

Thanks Received:
    I like...me want.
  17. [H]@RD5TUFF

Thanks Received:
    Looks like an amazing case, but it's priced completely wrong, it should be 120 max, but more like 90-100 dollars, however it doesn't even come close to the rip off that Antec Lanboy air is.
  18. melkhior New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't like. Too much plastic for an almost 200€ case. I prefer Silverstone FT02, CM ACTS 840 or CM HAF X over Corsair 600T.
  19. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Looks nice but I would pick the CM690 II Advanced over the 600T any day unless the 600T is sub-$100.
  20. InnocentCriminal

InnocentCriminal Resident Grammar Amender

Thanks Received:
    Weird, it's been available in the UK for ages. Bit-Tech have a review, I'm slightly disappointed, but cosmetically, this is my favourite case on the market. Beautiful! I'll be interested to see how the reviews compare if TPU get one in.
  21. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Reminds me of a Cosmos 1000 without the handles or door. I like it.

I think it's still the CM690 II Advanced as the midtower case for me tho.
  22. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Id take this for the mid tower over the CM 690 II. I like both cases but Corsairs cable management just has me hooked. Kind of does suck though that there is no side window to show off the beautiful interior or no side fan, but I can do without a side fan. Wonder what the max rad fit is internally. Also can someone answer for me how the heck do you use a warranty on a case? Maybe if one of the front mounted ports comes loose? LOL.
  23. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Maybe you some how knock the case over and it creates some severe damage to the case. Though i don't know how that would happen exactly.:laugh:

And from a video i saw of it, you can fit a dual 120mm rad at the top of the case, i don't think there is room for anything bigger though.
  24. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    im guessing the only reason they chose 3 ATI cards over NVIDIA cards is so that they matched the red ramcooler.
  25. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Probably also because they wanted to show off the room inside, 5970 is the longest card out right now, so why not show that it fits. Then they probably threw in the two 5870's to show that it can accommodate a boat load of video cards.

....And because the RAM heat spreaders have a touch of red on them. lol