1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Announces Retail Availability of Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Case

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Makaveli

Thanks Received:
    I like this case and want it for the cable management. However its alittle to wide for where I need to put it so because of this I have to go with the 690 II advanced which I think is on par minus the cable management but its also only $79.99 where as this is like $169 cdn.

I don't think the 600T is double the case the 690 II advanced is for double the price.

2. Scrizz

Scrizz

Thanks Received:
    reminds me of a mix between a Cosmos and a 690
    ;)

3. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    CM690II also has cable management holes. It just doesn't have the rubber grommets in those holes. Just as effective as Corsair's holes, just a little less pretty. That's easy enough to remedy with some minor modding tho.

It should also be mentioned that this is $160 on Newegg vs $90 for the 690II Advanced. In my opinion, this doesn't have enough extra features to warrant an additional $70. Especially in a mid tower.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice case, just not worth the price tag, imo. (Unfortunately, I find all of Corsair's cases to be a little over priced.) I'd like to see it in the $125-130 range.

4. ArmoredCavalry

ArmoredCavalry New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wow, that is a nice looking case imo...

Looks like they have some very good cable management, although I'd love to see the inside from the opposite angle. :)

5. MKmods Case Mod Guru

Thanks Received:
    Boy! I usually make my own cases but I REALLY love the look of this one, too bad the PS is below.

I would like to see it in the $19 Rosewill price range (but I am REALLY a cheapskate)

6. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    lol. Who wouldn't?