1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair H70

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Vrgn86, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Vrgn86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello, Does anyone know if This, Will fit This, In This, Google as shown no reviews that have this info. Thank you in advance for your input!!:toast:
  2. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yup. Cooler will go on the board, and should be able to install on the exhaust in that case.
  3. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    should fit fine :)
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    Indeed, I confirm they should all work well together.

P.S: Next time putting it like this quote I modified will make it easier for us :) and no capitalization after a comma ;)
    ebolamonkey3 says thanks.
  5. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    Nice case BTW! ultra cases are really good and sturdy. i bought a lower model that was like 40$ shipped and it was made of steal with harden plastic. It lasted a VERY long time
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. Jakeman97

Jakeman97 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Re: Ultra Cases

+1 on the Ultra Cases. They are built like a tank. I am currently running one of my rigs in this one and I love it. ULTRA m998
    Call mine the 'H1 Hummer' because of it's kind of squarish shape. Lots of great features; but was bummed on the fact that I was never able to find a way to get the fabulous 'Power Strip' hooked up and running. Even using an ULTRA X3 1000W PSU. LOL ULTRA support was useless on this, and no one on the net was able to get it fired up that I'm aware of...seems simple; but not so simple :banghead: The case runs very cool with the two 120's and the window side air intake. Great case.
    Jakeman97
    :toast:
  7. Vrgn86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thank you All for the input, still not sure if the Vreg heat sink will be in the way, looks like it might hinder with mounting on the inside of case!
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  8. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    don't think so. the part of the h50/h70 that connects to the cpu is small, much smaller than any HSF you would ever find - so no issue with the actual attachment.

and as for mounting the rad/fan - that case should give you plenty of room, Vreg HS notwithstanding.