1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Hydro Series H100 · A 240mm radiator from corsair!

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Q9650, Jun 4, 2011.

?

Will you be buying the Corsair Hydro Series H100?

1. Yes!!

34.3%
  2. No!

23.9%
  3. No way it`s expensive!

9.0%
  4. I prefer custom WC!

44.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Q9650

Q9650

Thanks Received:
    I am currently running the corsair h70 cpu cooler and learned that corsair is ready to release a dual radiator version of their hydro series line of products called the H100!.

I am ready to buy it as soon it available as currently it is on pre-order only (see below links)

My case is a CM storm sniper and this case comes ready with pre drilled holes to accomodate a 240mm radiator so fitting should be trouble free

Corsair Hydro Series™ H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Product Page

Product Description:

Featuring a full 240mm radiator and two performance matched 120mm fans, the Corsair Hydro Series H100 extreme performance liquid CPU cooler is designed to deliver cooling performance that meets the needs of even the most demanding performance enthusiast.
    The H100 fully supports Corsair Link Digital connections, so you can be in complete control of your cooling. Monitor a wide range of parameters, including pump speed, coolant temperature, and fan speed, and customize your own performance profiles*. (*Requires the Corsair Link Commander, sold separately). The low-profile integrated pump and cold plate includes push-button control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance setup that best suits your needs. The cool blue LED display lets you know at a glance which profile is being used.

- Dual length 240mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling potential.
    - Corsair Link™ Digital compatibility means that you can be in complete control of your cooling.
    - Push-button fan control so you can select the fan speed and cooling performance that best suits your needs.
    - Two all-new 120mm fans optimize static pressure and airflow for amazing performance.
    - FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
    - A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
    - Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
    - Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern CPU socket designs
    - Radiation Dimensions: 120mm x 275mm x 27mm
    - Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
    - Air Flow per Fan: 46 - 92 CFM
    - Combined Fans Noise Level: 25 - 42 dBA

Corsair Hydro Series™ H100 from ScanUK - Price: £79.32

Corsair Hydro Series™ H100 from OcUK - Price: £94.99

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
    LordJummy says thanks.
  2. the54thvoid

the54thvoid

Thanks Received:
    Is this just a sales post?

Lame.

3. 2DividedbyZero New Member

Thanks Received:
    wtf?

4. Q9650

Q9650

Thanks Received:
    I am not promoting the product just helping others get some useful information by using this thread

the54thvoid says thanks.
  5. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    Don't sure H100 on my list, there is many great coolers coming up spessially from noctua, watting for reviews.

6. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    This is pretty old news, but ya it looks like a great cooler, i might just stick to my H70 for a while though, but it really depends on how well this thing cools.

7. Kantastic

Kantastic

Thanks Received:
    Pretty sure Corsair has switched over to CoolIT as a manufacturer, so if you want an indication of the H100's performance, check out CoolIT's 240mm ECO. It's honestly not that impressive.

CDdude55 says thanks.
  8. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have the H70 but for this price range I think I'm going to go with the XSPC rasa X360 honestly. The h70 is great, but I only paid $79 for it.

I don't think this thing is really worth it. Maybe if it came with a thick 360 rad, and 6 fans, and extra modular tubing. It does look really nice though. I'm sure it's a great cooler.

9. the54thvoid

the54thvoid

Thanks Received:
    Tech specs and item descriptions are hollow without grounded reviews or documented results. I call it like i see it. If everybody posted an item description and nothing much else, this wouldn't be a forum, it'd be a catalogue.

Sorry to offend dude. Get some reviews on that product versus the competition and then we can have a comparison.

10. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    I'm interested in how this will do.

[​IMG]

11. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    He didn't even get offended. You seem to be baiting him and trying to push his buttons. He posted a nice informative thread on a new product. I'm glad he did because I've been wanting to see more info on it.

He's not trying to sell the product. There's not really any reviews on the product yet since it's brand new.

12. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    No matter what custom water cooling will be better if you have the money, so definitely go with that over the H100.

13. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    How is it old news if it was just released? There aren't even any real reviews of it. It seems like brand new news to me.

I'm definitely sticking with my H70 until I setup full water. Unless Corsair will let me trade my H70 in since I've only had it for a little over a month. Speaking of, I think I'll email them and ask :D Their customer support is amazing. They just mailed me free upgrades for my 800D

14. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    It's old news because it was posted multiple times before, i never said the product itself was old news. But we have been heard about this product for about two months now (since March), if you're just hearing about it then that's probably why it's brand new news to you.

I also doubt Corsair will give anyone a new cooler for their older ones. The 800D upgrades are common, they'll send those out to anyone who needs them.

15. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm not just hearing about it. It's brand new news because it was just released. Everything was just speculation. There will be a flood of reviews and real information soon. It's not old news man. The fact that it exists is old news, kind of.

I know Corsair isn't going to send me a free H100. I think you misunderstood me. I'm only half serious. The only reason I emailed Corsair for the upgrades is because it's common. Thanks though.

16. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    I agree, the product itself is new news, there has yet to be reviews of it and it's still just coming out. It's just that we've already heard of it's existence, even if it has only been a couple days since they fully showed it off at Computex. It's been posted.

And i did misunderstand you on that second part.

17. random

random

Thanks Received:
    depends on the results I guess, if its a big improvement over the H50 I'd definitely get it for OCing past 5ghz ....

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  18. techtard

techtard

Thanks Received:
    It looks like a good deal for the bolt on and forget coolers. But for a little more money, you can get pre-built 'real' WC kits that are modular and can be expanded on in the future.

19. Neuromancer

Neuromancer

Thanks Received:
    I voted no. TBH the double thick H80 looks better at $10 less for running in a case.

for not in case.. why be so limited?

Geta 4x120 rad or even a 4x140 rad :)

20. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    I don't get why there is a switch on top of the cpu block ???? I know I don't have such easy access to my waterblock, I like to to have sides on my cases. I don't get it. On the other hand I do love corsair products I thought the H50 was a great little cooler for my HTPC.

21. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    I really despise the switch thing. The H70 looks classy, this looks like crap. I might get that thermaltake one if it does well and chrome paint the block.

22. SlayerJC

SlayerJC New Member

Thanks Received:
  23. Q9650

Q9650

Thanks Received:
    hmmm seems the h100 will be a big boom

24. twicksisted

twicksisted

Thanks Received:
    still no reviews on the H80 or H100 :(

25. Pestilence New Member