1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Releases Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 Drives

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Cristian_25H

Cristian_25H News Poster

Thanks Received:
    Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 drives in capacities of 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB.

Flash Voyager Slider USB drives feature a sleek new, capless housing with a sliding retractable USB plug for convenience and protection. Like Corsair's other USB drives, the new Flash Voyager Slider delivers high-performance USB 3.0 speedsi, backwards USB 2.0 compatibility, and plug-and-play support for major operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Our Flash Voyager USB 3.0 drives are known for their blazing transfer speeds and rugged reliability," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our new Flash Voyager Slider continues this tradition while adding cap-free convenience and providing outstanding value."

Pricing and Availability
    Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 USB drives include a five year warranty backed by Corsair's passion for quality and customer service. They are available immediately worldwide from Corsair's network of authorized retailers.

[​IMG]

fullinfusion says thanks.
  2. sc

Thanks Received:
    Finally a USB stick that is not bulky, doesn't look like a soda can, and it's not coated with a gross rubbery material... It took them a few years.

3. fullinfusion

fullinfusion 1.21 Gigawatts

Thanks Received:
    Yeah and lets hope they last, not like the 2 voyagers I went through in 2 days :wtf:

4. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    the prices are quite cheap

5. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    price is really cheap, I remember buying my 16GB 2.0 USB Drive for $40 like 4 years ago

too bad my 3.0 USB port at the back is hard to reach, gotta find one of those extension cables if i'm going to buy one

6. Teiji New Member

Thanks Received:
    I agree. I'm liking this new design and will definitely pick a 32GB up. Wow, OOS on Newegg already.