1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Counter strike source problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by tater, May 5, 2007.

1. tater New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have been having this strange problem. It seems when i play counter strike: Source or Days of defeat: Source (only 2 ive really tried..) i keep getting this weird error then im ejected from the game. I got a screenshot attached. Only things that have really changed in any part of my setup is that i got a static ip address, and i now have a webserver i host off my home internet connection (which is fully disabled..ports for it are closed and server is unplugged from router)...ive unplugged and replugged in my router/modem and it seem to help..my internet is also running at a normal speed...anyone got any clue wuts going on??? this has never happened up till today and its getting really annoying

Attached Files:

2. anticlutch

anticlutch

Thanks Received:
    Try going to your steam folder and deleting the clientregistry.blob and see if that clears it up (make sure Steam is off first though). If that doesn't work, try looking around on the Steam User Forum... they're flame-ready fanboys who constantly bicker on stupid things but they're good at helping others with Steam problems :)

3. tater New Member

Thanks Received:
    thanks for the help/warning. It seems to have settled down and hasnt kicked me off in like an hour or 2...So if it starts back ill try yourr suggestion