• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Creative soundblaster zxr buzz for secs at pc shutdown

Thorakos

hello,i just build my new pc and bought new logitech z906 speakers,connected them with 3 jacks for 5.1 souround to a creative zxr sound card,all drivers updated on windows 11,everything works fine with no buzz or noise while hearing music and videos.the problem is that when i go to turn of the computer from windows,for like 2-4 seconds until computer completely turns off i hear this buzzing like draining sound ,i made a video too maybe some1 knows whats going on.it only happens on turn off,while rebooting i get no buzz.i tried some things like cleaning jacks but nothing worked,i moved the signal cable away from any power cables but still the same.i used the onboard audio from motherboard and have no noise while powering off(at least for the 3 power offs i tested it)i used the digital output cable from the zxr and selected the digital input from the console while selected encoder for dolby on command app and no noise again.so it has to do something with the zxr and/or jacks.

https://youtube.com/shorts/u83NJWfeTTw