1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crosshair IV Formula gets listed!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Yellow&Nerdy?, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Yellow&Nerdy?

Yellow&Nerdy?

Thanks Received:
    As an result of a little googling this morning, I found a listing of the Crosshair IV Formula on an Danish online-store Komplett.dk. The price is 1595 DKK, which is a little over 200 euros. Note though that Denmark has a very high VAT, so e.g. in Germany or Britain it will probably cost a little under 200 euros/pounds. As for USA, I'm guessing that the price will be around 220-240$. Just a guess based on my knowledge on price differences between countries.
  2. runnin17

runnin17 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wooooot. Now where is the MSI 890FX and the CF IV EXTREME. The formula is a great looking board, but if I am gonna spend the money this build I'm going all out this time. HEHE
  3. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    im waiting to get this bad boy of a board plus a thuban 6 core and some new ram and ill proceed to drool
  4. Lionheart

Lionheart

Thanks Received:
    Im tempted just to go AMD again but there's really no point, I just miss AMD:cry:
  5. claylomax

claylomax

Thanks Received:
    But then again in Britain you need to add the "rip-off Britain tax", a tax which purpose is to make sure that everything here is more expensive. :laugh: