1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crysis 2 Story expectations

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Witcher, Jul 23, 2010.

1. The Witcher New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi

I've just watched the "Making of Crysis 2 trailer" video and when I watched it I started to imagine the whole trilogy story and how it may end.

Since I was bored I thought about making a topic to post my story expectations and see yours :)

My expectation is as follow: New York got attacked by the aliens, your character main objective is to find the source of the aliens attacks or finding out why the aliens are attacking, in the process you will visit many places,landmarks in New York city and fight many "bosses", I expect the final boss to show up from underground, you will hear big roars then the street will start shattering and a huge alien will come out of the ground, you will kill it. After killing the boss you will find out that for some reason you will have to go back to the Crysis 1 Island or another island/Jungle to destroy the aliens once and for all ((Crysis 3)), I expect that you will fight Crysis 3 final boss (The Queen) in the space (you will be inside it and it has like mini monsters inside it :pimp:)​

Another expectation which I think is unlikely is that the Crysis 3 will be in the Aliens planet :)

Now let's see YOUR expectation about the story and how it would look like.

2. AltecV1

AltecV1 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Story!?!?!.....in Crysis :confused:

3. DanTheMan

Thanks Received:
    I have a feeling that Crysis will be more than just three series, especially since this one will include the console versions. Crysis has created the hype that the console folks have not had a chance to experience so EA will make the best of it. Just hope it does not turn into another COD series. Same storyline . blah blah blah

4. Nick259

Nick259

Thanks Received:
    True the story in crysis 1 was a bit thiin, however i thoroughly enjoyed it, more so than games like gears of war (1).

They have hired an award winning writer - Richard Morgan - to assist with the story in crysis 2 and he's working there full time. They promise the story will be much more compelling and cinematic this time round and I the OP is specualating as to what might happen now.

I have heard many people say that they would like to go to the alien home planet which would be really quite cool! I'd also like to see a return to the jungle or some other outdoor environments aside from the city in crysis 2. We know that there is some kind of infection being spread by the aliens so I think this will be key and you'll have to find a cure.

They have already said since they have 'reebooted' the franchise they will continue past the third game.

http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=875&Itemid=1

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  5. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received: