1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crysis and crysis warhead, 15 bucks

Discussion in 'Games' started by Marineborn, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    this weekend crysis and crysis warhead are 15 bucks each on steam, Good games if anyone that doesnt have em and always wanted to try em, there ya go

Kei says thanks.
  2. Kei

Kei

Thanks Received:
    I've been staring at the Crysis Warhead buy button for about 6 hours now lol. I just can't seem to click the buy button just yet for some reason. I bought the first one when it was $20 just to use for fun as a benchmark and maybe finish the game (never happened), and I guess that's why I hadn't bought this one.

I was one of the people that didn't check out this game due to how the previous one ran though I heard it ran better. I suppose it's time to actually give it a go since it's according to reviews better in every way. :)

That....and I want something new to play for PC. Guess it's time to actually click buy lol. Thanks for the boost, another reason I haven't bought it is because I haven't heard any real world people say a good word yet.

Kei

3. Kei

Kei

Thanks Received:
    Okay so I finally bought it and I'm downloading now, it'll finish while I sleep (it's 421am well past when I should've been asleep). I'll be able to test it out with my 4850 and then 5770 tomorrow. :)

Thanks again for shoving me over the edge.

Kei

4. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Np bro, i enjoyed them beat em both on normal and delta, extremly fun, i like it on delta especially you have to be cunning not because the enemies are smart but because there Cheaters, LOL! and they yell at you in korean, and i yell back with bullets LOL!

5. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I've seen thru many recent review, 58XX cards and indeed others, seem to perform better on crysis than warhead, I realize the latter is newer but I thought it was more optimized...

Anyone experiencing this themselves?

6. wiLLie New Member

Thanks Received:
    I wouldn't buy these two games at any price as long as crytek/EA insists on having activation limits on these games. Even the first Crysis which did not have any activation limit in retail, on Steam it has it. Very uncool I would say..

7. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    I dont get you what activation limits??????

8. Marineborn

Marineborn New Member

Thanks Received:
    its a thing wher eif you uninstall the game, you can only reinstall a certain number of times.