• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Custom A+ El Diablo Advanced & Future desk mod

Hi Guys,

I worked in a custom PC shop for 2 years, and while I only did the assembly and overcloking I always loved the work my colleagues did, on paintjobs and/or building cases and mods from scratch, because of this last year I did my first full paintjob (I had done a few things before that) and of course all the bells and whistles that go with it (aftermarket mods).

Pics: (http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/3029.html)

I love how it turned out and it´s always been great to have it, but I felt that I needed to move to the next stage.

Now I have surfed the web for months looking at mods and generally searching for ideads. Personally the mods that have really done it for me are desk mods, but I have yet to see one that´s not just the side of a desk or partial. My idea is to use the whole lenght of a desk (one long enough to support my 3 22" screens) and I would be incorporating from 2 to 3 computers within it. My main pc, my media center (that I currently have under my TV on the wall and my server which is essentially a storage computer (10Tb worth of HDDs).

Now I assume this will all have to be watercooler (currently only my main PC is) due to the sheer ammount of heat this will be pooring out, specially all those HDDs, would you recommend one big cooling system, or one per pc?

Also, is it a good idea for most of the surfice of the desk to be out of acrylic?

Any suggestions in general?

Thanks to everyone!