1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cyber Snipa Intros Sonar Portable Mini Speaker

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jun 13, 2011.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Gaming peripherals maker Cyper Snipa announced Sonar portable mini speaker, to grow into the new niche of portable gaming speaker. While backpack-friendly, this speaker is advertised to pack a punch thanks to its patented Vacuum Bass System. The speaker plugs into any portable audio device that has a 3.5 mm jack. It carries its own rechargeable battery-based amplifier, which lasts for 4 hours on a full charge. Slated for later this month, the Cyber Snipa Sonar portable mini speaker is priced at US $30.

[​IMG]

Source: TechConnect Magazine
  2. jpierce55

Thanks Received:
    Looks interesting. It is a tube style speaker held upright by a stand. It very well may pull of the bass.

That is not a very long charge. The three questions I would have are how it really sounds, how much a second battery costs, and can you put it on a power adapter when you aren't on the go.
  3. snuif09

snuif09 New Member

Thanks Received:
    "vacuum bass system" oh for crying out loud what a nonsense what a bad choice, everyone knows that you need to have air for sound..
  4. jpierce55

Thanks Received:
    I think it refers to the tube, I think it can pop up or collapse. I seen something similar to that before.
  5. DrunkenMafia

Thanks Received:
    This is what I need for work.