1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dark Souls PS3/360

Discussion in 'Games' started by random, Oct 6, 2011.

1. random

random

Thanks Received:
    Anyone else bought this awesome game? I've spent 200+ hours on demon's souls and I can say so far the game is living up to the souls name. I've just finished off the first boss and quite pumped to explore the world in the game, hopefully I am not disappointed :D.

My PSN is: randomflip

Feel free to add me if yous wanna party up :)
  2. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    didn't even realize it was out! loved demon's souls. thank you!
    psn is digibucc
    random says thanks.
  3. random

random

Thanks Received:
    Added :)

Damn this game is EFFING hard, I haven't even completed my first mission yet and I've died like 30 times. Although the prologue was quite easy.
    digibucc says thanks.
  4. jasper1605

Thanks Received:
    If I were to play this game I would die of a heart attack. I've already enough stress from med school this would for sure do me in haha. I'm glad you say it's as good as demon's was because I did enjoy (maybe not the right word) playing it haha
    digibucc says thanks.
  5. random

random

Thanks Received:
    The world is much different from Demon's souls, in Demon's Souls you only had to choose an altar and teleport to the location you wished to complete. In Dark Souls so far you're pretty much left in an open world and are left to die there if you have no idea where to go, there is no baby sitting so far as I've treaded to 4 different areas that I wasn't supposed to be in and been either pummeled by a guard or had my throat slit by ghosts. Though you'll know you're going the right way if you can actually damage your enemies lol..
    digibucc and jasper1605 say thanks.
  6. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    picked it up at my local gamestop today. they still had 2 CE copies as no one had pre-ordered or bought it since release! i got it for the regular price so a nice art book and the soundtrack.

just looking through the book now but i'll be playing it soon :)
  7. AphexDreamer

AphexDreamer

Thanks Received:
    New patch coming out fixing tons of issues.

I have given the game a rest (to play BF3) but will be getting back into it again soon.
  8. random

random

Thanks Received:

Woo congrats! :toast: Be prepared to waste a few weeks of your life playing this game non-stop.:rockout:

Yep almost all exploits are going to be fixed. And there is a tonne of balancing happening I can't wait :rockout:
    digibucc says thanks.
  9. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    I still can't beat this game :(
  10. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Atlast I beat this hardcore game yesterday with my sorcerer of 87lvl.Ofcourse I beat with help of multiplayer because there would be no chance to beat 4 kings and last boss in single for me.Only a bit dissapointed about last cutscene, wanted to see something more a bit longer ending :)
    ---
    Started NG+ first boss died with 3 shots of my strongest soul shot, it seems that game will be easer atleast at beginning, now will focus on endurance lvlup need to level it to 50 so i can wear most of armors.
    ----
    But still in game was left some bosses i havent beaten like stray demon< because its a singleplayer boss :( and cople of minibosses than i couldnt beat hydra in darkroot basin and dragon on the bridge, he just dissapiered for me after completing bell mission.Giant undead rat aswell couldnt get to it.
  11. random

random

Thanks Received:
    lol it will get harder to the point where your health won't matter since bosses will one shot you either way.
    digibucc says thanks.
  12. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Cant wait for such challange .
  13. douglatins

douglatins

Thanks Received:
    It was funny doind bull demon in NG+ i did that jump attack from tower did 2498 DMG with a lt zwei +4
  14. theubersmurf

theubersmurf

Thanks Received:
    If they ever make a PC version, I think I'd buy it.
  15. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    To be honest, NG+ game feels easier, ofcourse monsters do more dmg,but my dmg doing same to them.I doing game progress about 50% faster now than was with normal game.