1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DDR-Ram Chip List

Discussion in 'Articles' started by W1zzard, Jun 1, 2004.

1. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2004
  2. valenciaendoor New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't know my kingston memory chip,help please!

Dear friends,I am new in this site and I saw this very important topic but actually it does not help me!Please help me to determine my memory chip:

KVR400X64C25/512
    These are written on the chip:
    O420VB
    V58C2256804SAT5B
    These things written on the chip,but there is not any other information like kingston.This module is original Kingston surely but I do not know what the chips are?Please help me as soon as possible.Thanks.
  3. jellybeard999 Guest

ram

kvr400 = kingston value ram pc3200
    c2.5 = cas 2.5

Kingston Value Ram 400Mhz (2,5-3-3-*) (KVR400X64C25)

may or may not contain Winbond BH-5, CH-5, Micron 46V32M8 -5B C, Hynix D43, D5, Samsung TCCC, TCC4 look at the chips (maybe relabeled)

so its one of the above... when did ya buy them ??

ages ago - could be bh5 or ch5 (great)
    recently - could be tccc or tcc4 (not as great but reasonable)
    the others - ok but not great... what do they clock to ?
  4. valenciaendoor New Member

Thanks Received:
    Firstly,thanks for your replay..I bought them in a near time,but i am not sure about the exaxt time...I wrote what is written on the chips;like codes and there also exist a shape,not a name of the chip..Actually,they can only go up to %15 at most;after that point system restarts exc..So,i am very angry about kingston,i know they are not designed specially for o\c but i paid lots of money and i feel i deserve much from these rams.I thougt that these chips are 2.quality of kingston modules,so i posted this topic;but from that time i am still not able to learn which chips i have??