• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsofia

Can anybody please help with a bios password for #28G7QG1-595B

It is a Dell Latitude d630.

I posted previously with no response.

Can anybody please help with a bios password for #28G7QG1-595B

It is a Dell Latitude d630.

I posted previously with no response.

LOVE the D620/30 models.. my 2 D630's just keep going and going..
Here you go:

fns3td1y

Loves
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code

Ferrari_F1

Hi,

I have Latitude E6410 laptop. please can you help for admin password, the service tag is H7KXXN1-1F5A.
Thanks is advance.

Ferrari_F1

Checking with my "source" at Dell for the code/key..
Hi,

I have Latitude E6410 laptop. please can you help for admin password, the service tag is H7KXXN1-1F5A.
Thanks is advance.
Hi,

Thanks is advance.

LovesFLSun, thanks for your message. I checked code/key from Dell, but I did not anything. How can I find
admin password? Can you help me? Thanks and regards.

LovesFLSun, thanks for your message. I checked code/key from Dell, but I did not anything. How can I find

Just emailed him. He'll get back to me soon.

Loves

jlr5183

LOVE the D620/30 models.. my 2 D630's just keep going and going..
Here you go:

fns3td1y

Loves
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code

I have a inspiron 1720, service tag 65G0CG1, anyone know the Bios password for this? Thanks

masterike1

I am hoping this thread is still alive!! I have a Inspiron with # JSLXN1-595B and need the master bios password. Any help will e great. Thanks.

I have a inspiron 1720, service tag 65G0CG1, anyone know the Bios password for this? Thanks

JLR,

If the code on your screen is 65G0CG1-595B then your code is mqn27d9n
If the code on your screen is 65G0CG1-2A7B then your code is ezZ52P3oL0YB5joY (check the letters and numbers in this code, plus the capitalization!

Loves.

I am hoping this thread is still alive!! I have a Inspiron with # JSLXN1-595B and need the master bios password. Any help will e great. Thanks.

Master Ike, you are missing a character, the code should be seven characters then a dash then three more characters. Like 1234567-123

JSLXNB1-595B Sorry my "B" key is sticking!

Roger that!

Here you go!

dd6zmqr3

Loves.

System Name DELL PERCISION T3400
Processor INTEL CORE 2
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) 4 DISPLAYS LOL
looking for unlock bios: CVDM5M1-2A7B

THANKS

looking for unlock bios: CVDM5M1-2A7B

THANKS

TazMan, here you go!

f3rh00SNB7tL4JhF

Loves.

System Name DELL PERCISION T3400
Processor INTEL CORE 2
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) 4 DISPLAYS LOL
THAT WORKED FINE. GREAT ACTUALLY.

HOW ABOUT: BCL15K1-1F5A

Ferrari, here you go..

62oVcyY3Svh9k9Ir

Loves.

THAT WORKED FINE. GREAT ACTUALLY.

HOW ABOUT: BCL15K1-1F5A

Taz, I am checking with my Dell Support contact. He can get the codes for us with the suffix 1F5A. It may take a day or two for his reply.

Loves.

XAN

Hallo,
Could you give me a BIOS password?
I have a Dell latitude E1640 ATG number: 21BQM1-2A7B
Thank you for looking into it.

Hallo,
Could you give me a BIOS password?
I have a Dell latitude E1640 ATG number: 21BQM1-2A7B
Thank you for looking into it.

Xan, you are missing a character.

The code should be seven characters then a dash then three more characters. Like 1234567-123

Loves.

Reactions: XAN
So sorry,
System Number is: 21BGQM1-2A7B
XAN

Xan, no need to appologize.. Here you go!

Zzr95SzsFgAvq1f0

Loves.

Joesmoe87

Cant get past my old hard disk primary HDD password authentication system cant access data on hard drive without password #**30A4PODMT-595B dell inspiron 1545 thanks

Ferrari_F1

Ferrari, here you go..

62oVcyY3Svh9k9Ir

Loves.
Ferrari, here you go..

62oVcyY3Svh9k9Ir

Loves.
Ferrari, here you go..

62oVcyY3Svh9k9Ir

Loves.
Ferrari, here you go..

62oVcyY3Svh9k9Ir

Loves.

Thank you so much for your help, password worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.