• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn

I'm really needing help with a Dell Service Tag 4GY44G1 (It's a latitude D830).

Recently purchased from a pawn shop that said they lost the bios password. It reads error code # 4GY44G1-595B

Any help would be very much appreciated I can't seem to figure it out on my own:/ And I believe the reset password is computer specific,Please help! Thanks

shawn

IMAG0010.jpg

Shawn, try this code:

ppet6ovp

Loves.
-PLEASE let me/us know the code worked, if they DO NOT work:
-Try an external keyboard and/or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-if the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

shawn

Shawn, try this code:

ppet6ovp

Loves.
-Try an external keyboard and/or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-if the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
Awesome that was it,Thank you so much!

Mark Smith

Hi there, thanks for all the help you are providing!
I have a Dell Latitude D430, HP9MYD1-595B

Last edited:
Hi there, thanks for all the help you are providing!
I have a Dell Latitude D430, HP9MYD1-595B
Mark, see if this code works:

oj4f1xgw

Loves.
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed
-If I do not reply/respond, PM me.

Mark Smith

BAM! POW! Totally worked, no CTRL + Double tap Enter required. Thanks again! :)

NOTE: Once past the lock screen, I had to go into the BIOS, and under Security, use the code I got here once more, to blank out the password!

Last edited:

ronbryson

i have the passcodes/passwords for dell tags ending in - 595B - 2A7B

your all welcome to them ! FOR FREE !

Post your Tag.

re-check correct caps for your tag.. And only 595B and 2A7B i can not do others.

DO NOT POST ON MY PROFILE OR START A CONVERSATION WITH ME FOR A PASS..

POST IN THIS THREAD THAT WAS CREATED FOR THEM................

-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code?

BAM! POW! Totally worked, no CTRL + Double tap Enter required. Thanks again! :)

NOTE: Once past the lock screen, I had to go into the BIOS, and under Security, use the code I got here once more, to blank out the password!
Mark, awesome Brah!
Thanks for the tip on clearing the password under Security settings. I work on these things all day and forgot this. In fact, I just put that "tip" in my signature.
Loves.

HI EVERYONE SOS ON BSZVZ91-595B SETUP BIOS PWD? GOODLUCK TO ALL AND GOD BLESS
Jim, try this code:

lakfqzfb

Loves.
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password
-If the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

#F4XGFQ1-2A7B ?????
Ron, try this code:

h5i50H67h8Ym08dz

Loves.
-After the unlock screen, you may need to go to "Security" settings and clear the password

hi, please i need password for this dell inspiron tag #GY2NPQ1-595B
thanks
TNicos, try this code:

pfwn2sye

Loves.

I need 3, they are 46181P1-2A7B/8F281P1-2A7B/6K081P1-2A7B.
Thanks
Web,

Here you go:
46181P1-2A7B == 1Zu9qsOCTN7CIMk4
8F281P1-2A7B == m1hT7u7hCDQHt1d7
6K081P1-2A7B == sDrDXQwIUrYgy774

Loves.

Webapotamus

Web,

Here you go:
46181P1-2A7B == 1Zu9qsOCTN7CIMk4
8F281P1-2A7B == m1hT7u7hCDQHt1d7
6K081P1-2A7B == sDrDXQwIUrYgy774

Loves.

None of these worked, Thanks for trying,

JIM VILLEGAS

Jim, try this code:

lakfqzfb

Loves.
Jim, try this code:

lakfqzfb

Loves.

.YES IT WORK !!! LOVE U LOVEFLSUN!!THANK YOU AFTER 3 WEEKS OF STRESS SEARCHING FINALLY.THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS! MORE POWER 2 TECHPOWERUP.COM!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.