1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Demon souls

Discussion in 'Games' started by Jaffakeik, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Finally I started to play this game normally without dying on every monster :D even killed 2 bosses.But still got some problems with it,it looks like i cant sell anything in this game,but without selling stuff its not rpg anymore or I missed something?And one more thing i run onto some rats and they poisoned me but royal lotus whitch is supossed to heal posion doesnt work on rat poison or they poisoned me so many that 5 royal lotus items coulndnt heal my poison?
    If anyone have suggestion for me I would be greatful.Because I need to finish this game till 17september.

2. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Update> it looks like there is no selling option in game,and rats gives plague not poison so i got it now.

3. crazyeyesreaper

crazyeyesreaper Chief Broken Rig

Thanks Received:
    correct there is no selling option because there is no currency only souls are used how would u get souls from items the shops already have they have no use and souls come easy if you play smart lvl 50 doable in a few hours 100 in a couple days new game + in 4 days at least for me altho you also need to pay attention to world tendecy

example in Pure white world in area 1-1 is an extremely difficult boss named Miralda kill her go to the bottom of the area shes in with a fully empty inventory you get 1 of the best armors in the game period and 1 of the best shields but at low lvl good luck killing her (in an actual fight) and good luck using said gear. The games more in depth then ppl usually think.

4. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I see you are enjoying the game :D The last time I checked, you will have about 15 bosses, not including the special bosses like Miralda and Satsuki. But the first few are the hardest. IGN's guide helped me a lot, so if you are stuck, give it a shot.

5. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    thanks guys for the tips but as phantom edition i got strategy guide with game.but still it didnt have all info i need like how to get magic slots for spells.it looks like i need to get some points to my intelligence to get some slots.game its a lot easer if i get some multiplayer in my current area to help me out.I started to like this game very much but still some levels may be confusing.im currently at soul lvl 38.doing some farming for souls to get some stats up.

6. HookeyStreet

HookeyStreet Eat, sleep, game!

Thanks Received:
    Strategy guides are for pussies :D

7. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Maybe you are right.But its first time i am using one, so its ok.If it was with game box and I paid for it so I will use it.

8. swistak92 New Member

Thanks Received:
    mate make sure to pay demons souls wiki a visit
    its got all the info you need to get you all the ultimate weapons and some pretty nice builds ;)
    and get through 4-x to get to a wonderful farming spot with shit loads of mantis

good luck mate :D

9. HookeyStreet

Thanks Received:
    Using a guide removes the whole point of playing the game. Demon's Souls is meant to be hard. You may have got the strategy guide with the game, but your cheating yourself by using it. But obviously, its up to you.

10. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Anyone can allow to cheat once in lifetime,for me it's demon souls for other its this wife of different game,i dont care.Anyway I wouldnt use guide to this game if i didnt needed it to finish fast.

11. HookeyStreet

Thanks Received:
    Why on earth do you 'need' to finish it fast? Most people dont 'need' to finish a game, they just choose to. Its not like your life depends on it, is it?

12. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    I need to finish it fast because in september 17 my PS3 motion controllers will be shipped and i will start to play with them new games and like my previous experience tells me when i receive new games my old games stay till today not finished.I know that 1.5months are long time but i dont play so many like i did before, so I just dont want to leave unfinished game till my new game arrives