1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diablo III Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by CrackerJack, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    LOL. I do need to revisit it. Have only played it a few times since the great Diablo Addiction and that was only when 3 or more of my buddies were online.

2. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Come back to TS......Come back to the bombing and the jihad jeeps and the chaos. It calls you. WE call you.

3. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    I want you and your friends moneyz :D lol Nice items, when I'm lvl 60 and stuff I'm going to farm.

4. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    @Lyndon : Don't exit the game (end the sequence) after beating Diablo until everyone says they are ready. People lost a bunch of loot because you ended the sequence.

We ran Act 4 Hell. I got a belt upgrade and a few items to sell cheap on the AH, but nothing else.

5. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys anyone seen this before? is it worth the money?
    [​IMG]

6. bostonbuddy New Member

Thanks Received:
    not till your much higher lvl

7. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
  8. Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Thanks Received:
    Ive the inferno staff. Not worth the money. Better farm act 3 imo.

9. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    It was worth the money before the patch, but now MF doesn't effect clouds, so yeah not even worth farming.

digibucc says thanks.
  10. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    1. you have low magic find (your own choice, with equipment)

2. the gold auction house is part of the game. this is like bitching you dont have enough health potions, and refusing the buy them from vendors because vendors are 'forced' upon you by blizzard.

its in game gold, get over it. you're grinding money more than gold, and this is why.

Zubasa and 1Kurgan1 say thanks.
  11. Csokis

Csokis

Thanks Received:
  12. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
  13. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    Oh my god im sorry lol, wont happen again

LMAO "Molten QQ, Plague of Ridiculous Enrage Timers, and Arcane Orbital Repair Bills." :laugh::laugh::laugh::roll::roll:

14. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Umm looks like i lost 1.9k damage some were :(.. I remember checking it yesterday due to a new amu which i am sure it said 16.9k but now says 15k..

15. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Gold Auction is now live. You can buy/sell gold.

Prepare for the massive inflation that is coming. Expect to see items scaling to crazy/ier levels.

Also it appears Goblins have been nerfed.

16. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    if it was coop, someone else must have buffed you (or a shrine)

17. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    YAHOOO ... Where's my credit card ?!?!? (Not)

What did they do to goblins?

So ... I started an inferno game and was in Halls of Agony and TMM joined me.
    We met a rather nasty blue group.
    He rage quit after 2 minutes and dying about 8 times.
    I was using "avoid and slowly wittle them down" tactic and died once and eventually took the nasty group out.
    Quit when I got to the highlands. Broke even on that little adventure.

Them TMM started a Act 4 hell game, ran for awhile and left Me and AsRock. We killed off Diablo the fastest I've ever done it in a group. Too bad TMM left.
    I didn't get diddly for items but made about 35K gold after expenses.

Not a bad night, not great but fun.
    AsRock gave me an amulet which helped (thank you kind sir) and I finally took the time to really look at my skills and tweaked them a lot better for chaining them together for max damage.

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  18. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Finally took diablo down in inferno. Was a good battle, took me several tries.:toast: Next time my goal is with 5 valor.

http://i.imgur.com/RVzzd.jpg

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  19. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Wish I could get there, finally tried for some progression on my Barb, Act 3 was a bit difficult, but I just had to kite a bit more than normal. Larder put an end to that though, 40k hp, 750 resist all, and 2100 Life on Hit just aren't enough. I couldn't keep my health up dropping tornado's in his farts so I had to move up, but since he has those damn pillars and he's a proker, he refuses to be kited, he just sits there farting and moving ever so slightly. I used the slimes he spawned to top my life off, but after a bit that entire room is filled with farts and since he still refuses to step out of the center I die. I'm gonna go back and give him a few more shots and see if I can figure it out, but I'm thinking 2500 - 2600 LoH, 50khp, 1k resists might be where I need to get to down him, and thats going to be very expensive. :nutkick:

20. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    You apparently don't understand what Blizzard has done with the mechanics. Ignorance is bliss I guess. The game FORCES you to use the auction house. The auction house effects the drops. This is a ploy to push more revenue to Blizzard. Now they added gold to the auction house too? You have to be blind to not see where this is going.

ALL the old Diablos were set up to farm.....and beat without an auction house. This game you could play for a billion hours and never beat it due to drop rationing from the auction house. Now enters "How would you know? You never played the originals". First off its common sense. Second Cadaveca pointed the same thing out and a lot of other people I know that played the originals extensively pointed it out. I know you love Blizzard and they cannot do anything wrong but up.......its pretty obvious whats going on. You need to "get over" these are not the same play mechanics.

21. pr0n Inspector

pr0n Inspector

Thanks Received:
    Hah, you think Act I is hard? try hitting an enrage timer on an act III pack. Fucking bullshit.
    Before 1.0.3 they say to you "yeah enrage timer is pretty lame" then guess what? They nerfed IAS AND added MORE enrage timers. They want you to kill faster but don't want you to kill faster. This is how Blizzard treats players, they lie to you, they spit in your face and they shove a gerbil in your ass.

/rage

Oh, I was trying to mow down a shielding reflect damage desecrator electrified pack. Then I died. Because I failed to kill them within an arbitrary time window.

22. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Gohm is a bitch, a dirty farting frustrating bitch. I have to wear my shield which puts me over 1600 AllRes and lowers DPS. He was without a doubt one the hardest bosses and is a TOTAL gear check. So yeah 1K allres required to pass.

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  23. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    You really should distinguish between the Gold Auction House, which Mussels talked about, and Real Money Auction House, which Mussels never mentioned but seems to be the one you're talking about.

Hmmm, I don't know. AFAIK no one has beaten Diablo 2: LoD at Hell diff. and max level yet in our local game server (i.e. not Battle.net) without buying something somewhere...We never really cared though, at least four of my friends in Diablo 3 were with me playing Diablo 2 years ago, and the others are also guildmates in WoW.

24. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    The auction house period is part of the mechanics.

25. ChristTheGreat

ChristTheGreat

Thanks Received:

Wow, That damage with that low Intelligence?

Can I see y our complete gear and build? :D

I have 2075 intel, using a 1 handed staff, 950dps, 331 intel, max arcane by 14, 1.4 speed, and a not bad off-source, doing 36k :S , I'm full of IAS since I use shock pulse, but on act 3 I can't take ghom alone, with 600 all res (removed the 35% life hit for 40% all res).

Crunching for Team TPU