1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diablo III Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by CrackerJack, Feb 7, 2011.

1. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    We followed this guide, its kinda hard(and expensive) though

but you can get pretty awesome items in the area

EDIT: Anyone got in? I still can't login
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  2. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
  3. Batou1986

Batou1986

Thanks Received:
    Nope still impatiently waiting :ohwell:
  4. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    Im in!
  5. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Farming Inferno SUCKS.
    Selling items for 1+ million is AWESOME.

The 59-60 AH is crazy. Almost any ring or amulet is going to get you 300K+. Anything with magic find on it is an easy 200K. Supposedly of all the players only 1.7% have reached inferno. So prices are just crazy, and if you can get there asap you can easily make huge amounts of gold.

Also, because of the level difference the only way to get gear that is at your level is to buy it. When I was in Hell I was 60th level and all the dropped gear was in the 53-56 level.
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  6. Batou1986

Batou1986

Thanks Received:
    Guess I will finish painting the shed today :roll:
  7. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    @ TMM http://ca.ign.com/wikis/diablo-3/Whimsyshire video as well as text steps.

and its not too expensive for normal WS, but the nightmare staff costs 200K to craft + the regular staff. I have the BS plans for the NM one, i just need to make an extra 200K to get er done
  8. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Last night I decided to put my 60 Barb away because of that issue right there. Almost any champ comp just becomes a survive fest. Even something as simple as a plague Elite thats a caster with no other good abilities is stupid for melee. Because he plague rings all around him, then he is a ranged mob so he just stands in the plague and shoots you, and it's not like you can walk into plagued ground on Inferno difficulty to kill him. Where as any range class is like "wow it's so easy he just stands in one spot", as they rip that mobs face off.

Also the fact that Str is pretty much the worst stat in the game, Dex (dodge) and Int (Resist) are just better, and especially since you can somehow Dodge spells, so dodge can even cover for low resists :laugh:
  9. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Arcane Teleporter Illusionist Mortar = melee has no chance LOL
  10. AphexDreamer

AphexDreamer

Thanks Received:
    My friend got his account hacked :( Made the rest of us paranoid and we got the Authenticator.

How could they have ever found out his name with tag and on top of that crack his password?
    He has already reported and is waiting for blizz to give his stuff back.
  11. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    I grabbed an authenticator in Dec 08 for WoW as i was hacked while travelling. got to my father in laws place and went online and ordered it. Havent had a problem since then.

Also sign up for SMS alerts on Battle.net to be alerted of suspicious activity to your mobile phone.
  12. DannibusX

DannibusX

Thanks Received:
    I hate campers.

[​IMG]

I killed them all on my next attempt. Where my cross is where the checkpoint is. I did kill a few of them before this screenshot.
    AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  13. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    you posted a link, they embedded a video - big difference, i personally never click out links unless it looks REALLY interesting - but when i just have to click play from within the thread to watch the vid i'll do that.
  14. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    Why can't they just implement what RIFT used? Any time a new IP address logs in they send an email/text message and make you verify that it's you. Worked well as far as I know
  15. Black Haru

Black Haru

Thanks Received:
    If they can get into your account, they can get into your email.
  16. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Steam does this now too as well. :toast:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  17. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Got a message in game that the servers are going down

Actually, just the authentification server. Still means you can't log in. lol
  18. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    but surely not your phone, right? I guess it's a business model to get you to buy security. pretty smart I guess
  19. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    The other day I got Jailer, Waller, Frost, Plague, as a Barb I just face palmed when I seen that, 3 cc's and an aoe, I ended up skipping them. But I find that a huge difference is the actual mob type. Like I said, plagued mobs while being a caster or something is literally impossible to deal with. There's also there event later on in Act 1, I think it always summons the same guy. He has Immune Minions, Molten, Plagued, and I think Fast. For some reason his minions move faster than him though so they are always in front laying down molten and plagued and he's in the back and your only fighting options are narrow places. As a Barb I can't even reach him to hit him since his immune minions are up front laying down the painful ground, I hate that event. In every difficulty so far it just consists of me watching Ufgy take 5 - 10 min to kite them all and kill them.
  20. bostonbuddy New Member

Thanks Received:
    level 58 now, have started slinging the rares I find in the ah, and starting to look for gear to pimp out my guy. Picked up a lvl 60 800dps barbarian sword. Mighta overpaid a bit at 100k but wanted to have a nice weapon ready to go when I hit lvl 60. Gonna need to look for some good resists gear.
  21. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    the only thing that needs to be bought is a $6 authenticator. SMS alerts are free. I know my $6 plus shipping was well spent :D

Also if one has an iPhone or Android phone the authenticator program is free :D :D
    digibucc says thanks.
  22. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    battlenet down for anyone else? I've been unable to login for the last 2 hrs
  23. bostonbuddy New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah its down
  24. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Not with Google step two verification they can't. Also you can set up your home phone to be the authenticator for Battle.net. There is no reason at all to buy anything. They give you the same security for free. Just gotta set it up.

As usual people never read. Not you Haru, just people in general.
  25. xenocide

xenocide

Thanks Received:
    The game is very poorly balanced for Melee. We simply take too much damage. There are also a lot of Boss abilities that unfairly punish melee compared to ranged. Things like Plague and Molten ONLY affect Melee, and as I said before, Invulnerable Minion is just absolute crap. The most annoying combo for me is a group of Jailor, Mortar, Arcane Enchanted, Waller. When you literally cannot get away and they have AoE attacks that kill you in a couple of hits, your morale starts to weaken.