1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diablo III Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by CrackerJack, Feb 7, 2011.

1. HTC

HTC

Thanks Received:
    You can use the bad ones for crafting later in the game. Whether or not the recipes that use them will provide better items or not remains to be seen.

2. magibeg

magibeg

Thanks Received:
    Well i found plans that require legendary crafting materials.... and it sucks big time while being super expensive.

3. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    I now have my gold farming gear. :laugh:

5k DPS, 28k HP, 109% GF.

If I use my actual gear, the first two would be higher obviously and the last one would be 0%.

8.5k DPS, 41.3k HP, 0% GF. If I retain the shoulder armor and belt from the farming gear though I can increase my resist and DPS at the expense of some HP (8.9k DPS, 38.6k HP, 26% GF). If I retain the belt from the farming gear but not the shoulder armor, it would be 9.3k DPS, 38.8k HP, 13% GF.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  4. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    Well bought a crazy 1100 dps 2hander on the barb. Then realized my other equip is pretty bad for dps, and it was probably a waste of money. doh

5. digibucc

digibucc

Thanks Received:
    by showing just how little they care about one measly little dissenter ;)

6. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Just bought a 2h axe, for a relatively cheap buyout price. I greatly increase my DPS (from 9.3k to 15.6k) but reduce HP (31.1k), resists and armor. :laugh: Using the 2H would help make farming faster and easier. :p

7. bbmarley

Thanks Received:
    i got pretty lucky with a weapon
    to start i got a 800dmg wep from ah last month when hitting 60
    then soon as i got into act3 inferno killed a few mobs and got this

[​IMG]

been using it for weeks
    just want to find a baller 1hand wand

8. Csokis

Csokis

Thanks Received:
    Hell Act 3! :D

[​IMG]

9. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I found my first Legendary !!! W00t !!
    I accidentally sold it. It wasn't so good and I moved it in my inventory with the "to sell" stuff.
    Oh well. rofl

10. copenhagen69

Thanks Received:
    cant you buy back for cheap anyways?

11. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    It was in someone else's game. lol

12. razaron

razaron

Thanks Received:
    I've found 3. My third one was found by a L11 monk.

13. xenocide

xenocide

Thanks Received:
    It's probably worth a couple hundred thousand. It's nearly perfect itemization for Monk's who are the most gear-dependent class in the game.

14. bbmarley

Thanks Received:
    barbs are just as uselss LOL MELEE in D3

15. araditus New Member

Thanks Received:
    You can only return digital copies purchased as I did. They deaviate the game on your battle.net account.

Why is it unethical, for reasons i dont feel like typing a wall of text about, the game is broken, so I returned it, if you really want to know my reasons, ill share them. If you have a waashing machine that cleans 3 loads of laundry in 2 weeks, then is breaks, you have to option to wait for it to be fixed or return it. Diablo 3 was perfect in normal, nightmare and hell, inferno and the AH were broken, so I returned it, I played over 110 hours of the game btw, leveled a 60 barb and a 60 monk and a 60 wd.

As for how I got past act 2 on my barbarian, well physical resist of 850, armor if 8500, hp/s of 2200, and 1560 life on hit with about 12000 dps made it easy, I ran with WotB, revenge/provacation leap/iron impact charge/juggernaut, frenzy/sidearm war cry/impunity
    for passives i did tough as nails, inspiring presence, and ruthless, most of the big attacks are slow and avoidable, avoid colors on the ground (as with all blizzard games) and it really wasnt that bad, the toughesst elite group i faces was fire chains, fast molten shielding, but i loured them into a corner where they coulnt surround me with the chaiuns then afk left clicked for a while.

16. araditus New Member

Thanks Received:
    I learned a ton about the game and all the classes esp monks and barbarians and melee is 100% viable in inferno, sadly, its a bit cookie-cutter and yes barbs can 2h without crazy perfect gear in act 2.

If you want any tips or advice for gear or builds let me know I love helping.

On a side note, even though I returned the game, it was extremely fun for a while, however in the end, the RMAH is extremely broke and the loot tables are the real reason I returned it, fyi, hand on heart I was completely honest with the blizzard rep on the phone when he asked me why I was returning it, and he still did it. So don't feel bad for Blizzard

17. araditus New Member

Thanks Received:
    What class do you play, I can offer advice, I was able to manage hell and all champion packs without relying on the AH let me know :)

Usually I find single player to be the easiest whilst leveling unless you are a demon hunter with a bad bow >.>

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  18. araditus New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would love to prove to you in many ways why they are not. I played one for 92 hours, I could do a jailer/butcher run no skipping in 20 minutes. no other class can come close right now.

19. bbmarley

Thanks Received:
    i can do that on my wiz lol
    there is a giant difference between act 1 and the rest of inferno
    iv had couple of friends reroll from there barbs

here is a baller monk vid inferno solo diablo makes it look easymode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BNsuZd6Wo

AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  20. araditus New Member

Thanks Received:
    I was able to do act 2 with my barb no sweat, 1600 life on hit and 55k hp make a HUGE difference with how my resist i had, that plus my hp/s healed out da wazzooo, yea act 2 was 1 shotting me when i first got to it yea, but thats how it is supposed to be, 10 hours of farm in act 1 and i had the gear/gold to go through act 2. and you dont just sit in packs and take hits, thats dumb, you go in unload and kite for 3 seconds, repeat, im ok with that style, its not like i was a glasscannon weapon throw spec..

get your barb to 2.1 attakc speed with the life on hit i had with a 1200dps 2h 3 hits per second doing 35k hits 75k crits, and see how easy barbs are, your wizard will plateau quickly, barbs and monks will get stronger everyday, always been the path of the melee, you are skill dependant, enjoy your 1 or 2 viable builds as a wizard, meanwhile as the gear comes in i was changeing my build all the time with my barb way more interesting imo watching my health pool bounce around.

also I would like to add, that any boss kill whatsoever is pointless in my book, you and I both know they are the easiest fights in the game, much more impressed with shielding + x + x + x kills than anything else, your friends are wussies for getting to act 2 saying it hurts and re rolling as if they expect to win with no effort.

21. HTC

HTC

Thanks Received:
    I'm in hell act 2, so far. When i started hell, i had about 4.2K DPS. I now have just over 13K DPS and i'm still dying like crazy against them blues and / or yellows :(

22. alucard13mmfmj

Thanks Received:
    I completed my first normal run with a wizard. I die pretty easy, 1-3 hits.

I am too used to using skills to kill monsters off screen and flinching monsters when u hit them in diablo 2. I dunno, d3 is a very tiring game on the eyes.

23. xenocide

xenocide

Thanks Received:
    With DPS that high I can guarentee your defensive stats are too low. You need like 15-20k HP, 200-500 resist, and a solid amount of armor--assuming you're melee.

24. AphexDreamer

AphexDreamer

Thanks Received:
    Hell act 3 70 something hours in. I've only got 85xx DPS and 3000 Armor. Been doing alright in act 1 and 2, 3 is proving a little tricky. Lvl59

It has been a turning point for me and my armor. Might have to pay the AU a visit soon. Hoping to gain some coin first. It seems I'm going to need it.

25. bbmarley

Thanks Received:
    friends farmed like crazy just didn't like it one rerolled wiz other a dr
    i often don't have a problem with shielding as the mobs don't tend to put them all up at the same time, while my spells are hitting everything at once still doing damage
    problems i have are
    jailer + mortar + others = suck
    jailer + mortar + ilu + others = major suck
    jailer + mortar + ilu + reflect dmg = lol skip or remake game

i do find myself splitting up packs of rares and killing them 1 by 1 sometimes when i get awful affixes

but yeah, i get what you mean packs of rares being harder then bosses lol, still the speed and fashion that monk killed diablo was good