1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diablo III Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by CrackerJack, Feb 7, 2011.

1. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Probably not much, I haven't looked at the actual price on the AH. But armor is low, block chance is good, resists are low, stats are ok (but for the one class that usually doesn't use shield, though they might to keep the death repair costs down), the thing it has going for it is the Attack Speed, and since i don't think any other shield has that, it's hard to judge, that could make it worth a lot as it might actually be a worthy shield DPS wise even compared to a Source item. But based on the other stats I wouldn't say much, so it's really a question of how much that AS is worth.

Your also talking about wading through Act 3 without much of a problem. which means you most likely will have no problem finishing the game in the gear you got. So that shouldn't be a huge issue, items will appear you can use, just won't be as common.
  2. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Find anything you can use? LOL

[​IMG]
  3. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Your prices are crazy high O_O
  4. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    Because no one bought any of my items for just 5x their sell value. I guess people are thinking "it's too cheap."
  5. magibeg

magibeg

Thanks Received:
    Doesn't mean I don't want to look at upgrading any items. Basically it means that I'm going to have to float 2 kinds of currency in order to get items i want. I need to accumulate in game gold and real money at the same time. Imagine if the US switched over to a combination gold standard + dollar monetary policy and some items in some stores could be bought with gold and others only dollars. Just stupid.
  6. xenocide

xenocide

Thanks Received:
    From 1.0.2 to 1.0.3 my Damage went from 21k to 14.5k @_@
  7. deathmore

deathmore New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hmmm wana work out a deal on the two top 1 hand crossbows ;)
  8. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    I understand that you want upgrades, I'm just saying you are in the 1% here (if not a percent lower than that). At a certain point in any gear accumulating game there comes a point when there just arent many upgrades out there, and you just are getting to that point. It's like Donald Trump saying he can't afford a new jet or something :p You'll find your upgrades on the GAH, it just will take extra time for those items to appear. some of these super expensive items are not going to sell on the RMAH, right now it just came out people are dumping cash in it like fools, but I doubt that flow will keep up, especially with the nerf people won't feel the need to gear as much if they can get through the content without spending $20 - $50 or more.

you must be a wizard, mine went from 46k to 31.5k :/ But now I'm enjoying my barb, I'll re-itemize the Wizz later.
  9. alucard13mmfmj

Thanks Received:
    seems well equipped barb > everything else.
  10. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    I'd say Monk, because they can summon their own tank. And they build resists easier. Both Monk and Barb are viable tanks, it's just easier to gear (cheaper) a Monk to do it. I'm not sure on Monk DPS specs, but theres only one really viable spec for Barbs, and you still need to build tanky items, just you don't use a shield (when I equip a shield on my Barb my survivability goes down, funny as that is).
  11. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    no it didn't ACTUALLY go down that much... that famous 30% instead of 15% display bug of magic weapon....

Yes, Sparkflint Familiar is actually very very good, sopecially if you use your primary and secondary a lot (as it obviously doesn't shoot from hydras but from you)
    1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  12. magibeg

magibeg

Thanks Received:
    I just encountered an unkillable monster called the shade of nar gulle. Looked it up and apparently it's a now known bug in 1.0.3 so be careful.
    Black Haru, 1Kurgan1 and cadaveca say thanks.
  13. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    I couldn't get any exp and my Followers became lvl 13 after the patch... a change of password fixed the problem... also known bug
  14. magibeg

magibeg

Thanks Received:
    I hate to quote myself but another warning. After it hit 1 health (where it became unkillable) it did suddenly 1 shot me when i was at full life. So if you're a HC character and you run into this guy, be careful because he might just turn and hit you for several billion damage.
  15. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Even accounting that, I want to say I was at 37k without Magic Weapon Pre-Patch now I'm at 28k, so still a massive loss, but Magic Weapon display fix does make it a bit smaller.
  16. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I just want you guys to know the dial in authenticator does NOT work with Diablo 3 or Star Craft 2. Only with WoW.
  17. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    So 1.0.3 is crap and has broken the game IMO. Yeah it is easier to play in Inferno, but not easier to progress.

Please do this, and you will be amazed. Make sure all you gear is 100% repaired. Go to any dungeon and break 1 item...vase, urn, whatever. Then go back to town and see if you have a repair bill.

It cost me 46g to break open 1 crate. WTF.

So I play a wizzard, and alot of my skills are AoE...which means i end up paying for every item I break with a RANGED SPELL. How that hurts my armor I can't figure out.

I have loot gear with +266% GF w/ 5 NV and used to net about 200K a run, now I am netting around 80K.

Highest repair bill so far w/o dying and armor not in "yellow or red" = 31K.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  18. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    People will start selling items to themselves for the free repair LOL
  19. copenhagen69

Thanks Received:
    are bots running ramped in this game like they did in D2?
  20. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    Not that I see, but IMO this is still a beta... it took them something like 13 years to make this game and it still feels rushed. They didn't even test the end game difficulty, ie: the most important part. It's as if you added an auto parking feature in a car, but you never tested, then act surprised when it crashes your car and release a bunch of patches, which make it crash in different ways

I'm sad I paid full price for this

Actually this is the first game I've payed full price for in over a year, if not more. I feel robbed
  21. copenhagen69

Thanks Received:
    that bad huh?
  22. bostonbuddy New Member

Thanks Received:
    yeah i was getting 100+k a act I run and now am lucky to get 50k, added repair costs plus now chests don't give extra gold for a 5 stack of nv
  23. copenhagen69

Thanks Received:
    wow, why would they lower the gold drop rate and up the repair costs?
  24. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    They are jut randomly trying stuff in hopes of changing things... They nerfed attack speed by 50%, but that's a huge nerf just because they wanted to seem tough. If they had added diminishing returns, I would have been much happier

If they had taken DII and added better graphics, I'd rather play that then DIII
  25. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    I just checked I went and broke one vase cost me 12g in repair I'm lvl 13 DH
    ZenZimZaliben says thanks.