1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diablo III Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by CrackerJack, Feb 7, 2011.

1. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    Blizzard forums are always full of QQ, for every game, thats what happens when you have so many people playing them, impossible to make everyone happy. But still don't need to be the same here, I can understand having some issues and talking about them, but thats all it seems like lately is complaints. I was enjoying spec discussion and such from before.
  2. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    We are butt hurt about yet another nerf... well get over it xD still... getting nerfed this much can't be fun for ppl used to pre nerf

And you can't deny D 3 lacked proper testing and balance
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  3. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    I agree it did lack testing in Act 2 + on Inferno. Though so far everyone I know is able to progress farther in the Acts as any class now, so I don't think the nerfs we got were out of line since the content got nerfed more so. They just need to tone back the repairs a bit and it should be fine, even now I'm not having a huge issue with repairs, I was down to literally 40 gold yesterday morning and I think I made over 2 million yesterday in about 5 - 6 hours of play (yeah thats a lot of play but it's my weekend from work).
  4. lyndonguitar

lyndonguitar I play games

Thanks Received:
    that's what betas are for, They're changing how the game plays AFTER release, its not just minor fixes and tweaks, Its MAJOR, game/experience breaking change,

and It sucks, for example many players have invested millions of gold or even real cash to buy those IAS items. just to patch them and make them useless and greatly increase the price in Repairs.

Now the most popular item stat today is the "Ignores Durability Loss", and then they would probably patch it later and nerf it to "Reduce Durability Loss from 10% to 5%"

They're making it as hard as it possibly can be without even considering balancing issues or the amount of people that can be affected by the change.

Look at Dark Souls, that game was so hard, But it was hard from the start, even harder than Diablo 3 Inferno IMO, No nerfing, buffing needed, and no one complained, because you know you can do it with skills, i'm also playing it and I'm excited for the PC version.
    digibucc says thanks.
  5. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Thank you sir! By the way AsRock was kicking butt too.
    AsRock says thanks.
  6. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
  7. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    So apparently Ive been playing to much...Just woke up and I had dreams that I was in Diablo 3 in real life running around the country and every door was glowing blue and stuff...then at the end I went into the last door and started to play Madden 06...
  8. NinkobEi

NinkobEi

Thanks Received:
    I had a dream that the world knew of an impending zombie apocalypse, and a bunch of people were gathered at a friend's house to hold out. A giant black lady got bit some how and became a zombie queen. It wasn't an immediate change, and during her metamorphosis I had to go into the room she was 'sleeping' in and grab my backpack so we could get the hell out of there. Anyway, a zombie "facehugger" ends up jumping in the truck window and attaches to my hip. I'm not sure what happened after that. It was a pretty cool dream. But I dont think it was caused by diablo.
  9. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Economy changes will happen constantly after a game goes live when it is multiplayer (I consider repairs a change to economy). I haven't even invested millions into my characters gear (well maybe 3 - 5 mill on each char, but nothing like 50 - 100 mill like some) and the game only got easier for me since I had good enough gear before, now it's a cake walk (just like Magibeg said as well, Act 3 would tough for him before, now he feels almost unkillable). I just don't agree with Ignores Durability Loss being the best gear out there, I haven't looked at that as a stat I want, if something has it that I want sure I'll get it, but I won't go out looking for it. Either way, you can't really compare a MP game with an economy to a basically SP game (I know it's not completely SP, but it doesn't have any sort of economy and thats what matters here) to a game that not only has 1 economy, but 2.

Sounds more like the Walking Dead had babies with Aliens and created your dreams.
  10. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Yeah was fun :). All of use were ripping shit up.

Well thanks to my shopping assistant magibeg who took the time to look for stuff with me but helped the most giving me a free crossbow.

@magibeg The new stuff is cool although requires a total different playstyle and only really works with 3-4 players.
  11. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm trying to build a set. If anyone finds something for the "Immortal Kings" set let me know please.
  12. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    You crazy, get ready to whip out the check book :p
  13. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I got nothing but time man. Not gonna pay real money for any item in this game.
    AsRock says thanks.
  14. ufgy20

Thanks Received:
    I have yet to find any set pieces. only like 6 rares pre patch. what the suck.
  15. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Only thing extra he will ever buy because of a game... a bobblehead...
  16. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I got the Fallout Bobblehead. Love that damn thing!
  17. 1Kurgan1

Thanks Received:
    Thats what I figured, just gonan take a good amount of time, even crappy set pieces are expensive. I've put a lot of time into the game so far, but even I haven't gone for sets.
  18. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    So far I've found dozens and dozens of rares and one legendary. Yet to see a set piece drop.
    I'm in no hurry and like TMM, I won't spend a dime in the RMAH.

I'm not against the GAH as it's just like an extension to the game vendors (when prices are reasonable). The GAH is kinda nice when you just need a couple of tomes (or whatever) for something and are a little tired of farming them.

I'd like the RMAH a lot better if you could use it to order a Pizza, or an Italian Beef, and have it delivered. :D
  19. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    We showed them, huh AIG? rofl
  20. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    ugh, i need the wife to get home... i cant get any extended playing time due to the fact i've been chasing my 1 1/2 year old around the house ...
    Crunching for Team TPU
  21. n-ster

Thanks Received:
    haha if you were closer to Montreal I would have babysitted for DIII items LMAO
  22. bostonbuddy New Member

Thanks Received:
    wonder if a surface pro will be able to handle diablo 3
  23. pr0n Inspector

pr0n Inspector

Thanks Received:
    well you can always sell your stuff for bliz bucks then buy something you need.
  24. bbmarley

Thanks Received:
    got one of these forsale

[​IMG]
  25. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Got a friend request from a spammer today. I reported it to Blizzard. Dunno how he got my name because I never joined any public games before.