1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Diamond Zerg Streaming Live!

Discussion in 'Games' started by 3870x2, Sep 4, 2010.

1. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    I am a top 10 Diamond Zerg player streaming live.
    I specialize in curb-stomping Terran players.

I take very well to those critiquing my gameplay.

You can find this stream @:

livestream.com/3870x2

I am ~100 points until 1st place, and I am hoping to obtain that tonight.

See you there!

:::ONLINE:::
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  2. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    no offence but how the hell are you diamond... jus watched u get run on by terran

ur buildup seems slow as hell, mass lings and queens are your only defence until u get to what? He coulda killed u alot quicker with something as simple as a marine medic rush
  3. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    Still Streaming!
  4. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    you mean medivac, yeah? there are no medics in SCII MP
  5. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    How well can you deal with Vikings? My friends have a hard time dealing with them as Zerg.
  6. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    ya the flying ones, shoulda worded better :p I have like 150 sc2 ladder games in so im not a pro by any means but i know a few strats for each race, and i could not figure out for the life of me what he was doing.
  7. DaedalusHelios

DaedalusHelios

Thanks Received:
    says defeat?

He is talking.
  8. BondExtreme

Thanks Received:
    I'll take a look.
  9. francis511

francis511

Thanks Received:
    No gameplay ?
  10. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    think he's done for the night
  11. francis511

francis511

Thanks Received:
    NO ! here it comes ! Go 3870x2 ! Aaaaand it`s victory ! Hurrah !
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  12. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    Says the guy with a sig that has Army ACU with an air force logo?¿?

I am not only diamond, I am top-ten diamond, looking to get first in my league. I don't mean this to brag, but there IS a reason I am diamond, and I am not some bottom of the barrel diamond at that. If you don't understand my play style, feel free to watch. I will be on tomorrow also, probably about the same time.

What league are you in? I am tosspro // 192, if you want to play some.

Maybe well do a 1:1 and ill show you first hand why I am diamond:rockout:

My micro is usually steady, and I play quick. My APM is ~110 WITHOUT spamming actions. I have not yet seen anyone that I play have an APM any higher than 20 less than mine.

Anyone can feel free to add to play some games. Like I said, I should be streaming, and ill bump this thread to let everyone know when i'm streaming. The first post will show "online" or "offline" respectively

g'night all.
  13. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    u do apm spam, It's problly to the point where u dont even notice urself doing it. I watched one game and saw you get steamrolled and look like you had no idea how to cope with basic eco rushes.

Dont stream online if you cant take criticism

(o and the sig, I didnt make it. But if you wanna get realllly picky and be a douche, we wear ACU's depending on what FOB we go to.)
  14. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    Sounds good. How about not trolling a thread?

You are the only person so far that have said anything negative. The rest of the 60 people watching my games tonight were rooting for me to get into first place.

You still haven't given me your credentials yet. Or offered to back up your "you suck" statements with a 1v1.

That being said, if you don't plan on being a positive influence in this thread, could you please see yourself out.

We are part of fortheswarm.org, and are looking to strengthen the Zerg part of starcraft II. If you need any Z strategies, come by and learn.

For the record, I have PM'ed shibdib and asked him not to troll the thread, very respectively. Ball is in his court now....
  15. DaedalusHelios

DaedalusHelios

Thanks Received:
    You play well IMO.

I am awful at it. :laugh:

I just played the trial only to realize the computer AI I played against crashed and told me "Victory!". :eek:

A win by default. lol

Anybody got free trial codes I can grab? :D

There is some battlenet subscription fee right?

I haven't kept up with gaming TBH. Engineering school takes too much time. :(
  16. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    the AI surrenders if its lost and knows it cant win, to save you time.

there is no subscription, you just have to buy the game itself.
    DaedalusHelios says thanks.
  17. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    Good job, any updates?

People spam clicks aimlessly for a reason. It's like beats... It increases your alertness and reaction time. Your hands will always find something to do and it will give you a habit of doing things without thinking, so sometime we don't realize we spam clicks aimlessly.

Off-topic

Playing SC2 MP Leagues are like doing exams.

There are a set of steps that must be followed in every game... Miss a step can mean a loss in your league record.

I found myself getting stressed out playing 1vs1. Even though I'm only in Plat with ~ 40 match, and I can barely keep my winning ratio over 1:1 a little.

Name: Zerrantos
    Code: 652

I usually play with Scrizz so if anyone wants to join us is welcome to add me.
  18. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    Im not gonna 1v1 you, I play the game to have fun not to hear some1 say how much better he is then everyone else. At no point did I say you suck, I merely stated my opinion that your build that you used that game leaves you open to early eco rushes, or any kind of well formed rush at that. So get off your high horse and take criticism and use it to improve your game.

O and dont PM me saying not to respond, then leave an open ended post directed at me.
  19. kid41212003

kid41212003

Thanks Received:
    I saw that as well. I watched one of his game yesterday and his Zergling pool was built quite late. And for some reason his resource was overflown in early game. I don't know what his intends were, but maybe he did that in purpose? People just don't keep winning with just lucks, reaching Diamond is not easy.

Everyone has good and bad match, you can't really judge him when you only watch one of his game.
  20. a_ump

a_ump

Thanks Received:
    good shit 3870x2, i prefer zerg myself tho i'm a lil better than you, in that one league....BRONZE!!!! lol i'll try to watch ya sometime i love watching good replays
  21. exodusprime1337

exodusprime1337

Thanks Received:
    good deal last night 3870, when i hop on in a bit i'm gonna add you.. i could use some pointers, i'm playin terran and i've only got about 200 matches in sc2 ever and never once plance sc1... i would love to have some help if you got some tips on macro/micro, we could do it in chat.. i'd greatly appreciate the assistance man!!!!
  22. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    That particular match, the stream was down. I canceled the stream, which the hotkeys also canceled my spawning pool. After that, I alt-tabbed out of the game to get the stream back online, several times.

After finally getting the stream back online several tries and a couple of minutes later, it turned out to be an epic game between me and the diamond T, which I unfortunately lost. I have the replay if you want it, it is a good watch once I corrected the stream.

@shibdib: I am actually a modest person at heart. Any means you try to misconstrue me as an asshole are lame, and will be ignored by those who actually know me, and enjoy my company in starcraft II.

I am good, I believe probably in the top 20% of starcraft players, but that is not because I am naturally skilled, it is because I have devoted a lot of time getting to where I am.

I have dumped a lot of money, and countless hours, in getting together a site called fortheswarm.net to help Zerg players, who are currently feeling like Zerg is not worth playing. I try to make them see differently, and teach them what me and some other diamond friends of mine have spent our own time learning.

Speaking of which, the

Stream

Is

Live

I will not have voice until the end, where I answer questions on zerg gameplay, myself, or critiques about my gameplay, and what I could do to get better (exactly like last night for those who tuned in)

Have fun watching!

livestream.com/3870x2
  23. PVTCaboose1337

PVTCaboose1337 Graphical Hacker

Thanks Received:
    I might just watch this. I usually play Terran but would be interested in your zerg strats!

EDIT: BTW, I'm PVTCaboose, code 622 if you want to add me.
    EDIT2: It was interesting to watch. I enjoyed it. Might wanna play a game with you at some point!
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
    3870x2 says thanks.
  24. Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Thanks Received:
    I suck at 3v3 lol. I have random allies, most of them just stand around when 3 platoons of mass stalker / marauder / roach comes in. Dyou have any tips for team play?
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  25. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    learn your economy first (how to spam SCV's/drones etc) and then practice til you find the timing so that you're never waiting - make a barracks as early as you can for example, so that the resources for marines is ready by the time its built (as opposed to having resources doing nothing)

it may be basic, but the idea is to have your army ready so that when your allies get attacked, you can hit em in a pincer movement from behind. your allies should be doing similar - three small armies from three directions fucks shit up :p