1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Different Loop

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Chewy, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Heh, I cut the clear hose down a bit, looks better too. It looked worst in this picture than in person. even a little bit trimmed off makes a big difference in length.. and the difference of to fit or not to fit.

Good Day fellow Tpu'rs

Im wondering if you think the hosing is alright. I used some clear tubing so I would be able to see any air bubble or water color. Pretty happy with it so far. I could make the clear hose go more vertically, but liek this it is visable trough the window with ease.

Excuse the size second picture should be better, had a problem uploading.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    ThE_MaD_ShOt says thanks.
  2. ThE_MaD_ShOt

ThE_MaD_ShOt

Thanks Received:
    Looks nice man. :toast:
    Chewy says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Cheers I think so too. so easy to do the second time around. I should of put a 360mm rad up top and sealed it off, would have gone a little bit into the drive bay though.
  4. ThE_MaD_ShOt

ThE_MaD_ShOt

Thanks Received:
    I think it looks great like it is.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thanks Received:
    a bummer, I tried to turn on the system to start moving the coolant.. I think my mobo was friend along with my psu. When I came back from winter away (had left pc plugged in to the back-up power supply), the pc would not turn on.. psu light would not turn on.. now the mobo light turns on but the power button is not functioning.. I have it in the right spot.

Shame I was going to try and sell this locally, I guess one day I will have to look for a lga775 board to see if anything else is fried. Dot really want this big powerful pc :p Going for something more compact nexted