1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Do I dare re-open pandoras box?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ketxxx, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    I tried that.. maybe I've gone blind looking at the monitor too long but it still didn't help with tracking down a good grass mod.

2. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    They feel like the same game to me, but I seem to enjoy Oblivion a bit more.

Not sure on a grass mod, are you looking for more grass, or just better looking grass? As far as other terrain goes, the UL pack looks to be amazing, I have it, but haven't started my game yet, also Silgrad Tower, Castle Almgard and Castle Seaview. Those mods add a ton of unique areas to the game that I can't wait to check out.

3. Ketxxx

Ketxxx Heedless Psychic

Thanks Received:
    Better looking grass. I could apply a AA filter to the grass textures myself, but I'm just too lazy to mess around doing that :p

4. entropy13

entropy13

Thanks Received:
    I did that already. :p

Some very useful mods I recommend would be the "Unofficial Patches" series for the game itself (Unofficial Oblivion Patch), Shivering Isles (Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch) and the other official mods (Unofficial Official Mods Patch). You'd have to update the game to 1.2.0416 first, then of course have the Shivering Isles expansion and the official mods.

5. BababooeyHTJ New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm planning on playing through Oblivion modded for the first time. I was wondering what the better texture mods out there were so I figured that I would just bump this dinosaur thread. Suggestions for other mods would be great, too. Thanks.