• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dont ever buy asus g71g laptop for gaming ever!

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Processor AMD PhenomII X6 1090T 3.2-4.0 GHZ
Motherboard Crosshair IV Formula
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon HD 5850
Storage 1000GB SeaGate Sata
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
Power Supply OCZ Modextreme 700W
Software Win7 & Win2k8 server
Benchmark Scores Almost 20300 in 3D 06 6.9 IN Cinebench 11.5 CPU Score
asus g71g laptop gaming Problems

I

Last edited:
System Name 9th Level
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard MSI X570 Carbon wifi
Cooling EK Basic 360, x2 250mm, x1 140mm, x1 120mm fans.
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz.
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 12GB FTW3
Storage 500gb ssd, 2tb ssd, 6tb HD.
Display(s) MSI 27" Curved 1440p@165hz
Case HAF 932
Power Supply Corsair HX850W
Software Windows 10 64bit
Laptops cannot RROD...

1250 is not enough for a gaming laptop anyway.

Work on your sentence structure please.

Also you shouldn't be trying to game on a laptop anyway, its stupid and pointless and a waste of money.

For the price you would pay for a single gaming laptop you could build 2 desktops with the most high end hardware.

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
For the price you would pay for a single gaming laptop you could build 2 desktops with the most high end hardware.

Gaming on a Laptop?! Maybe light to average gaming on some older titles, but not real gaming.

Well not the MOST high end hardware. Gotta take into account you will need a Monitor and stuff he may not have. You could build 1 really kick ass system with great speakers, huge monitor, and get mouse and keyboard.

System Name HOMECOMPUTER
Processor Intel i9 - 9900k @ 5.1Ghz - 1.31v
Motherboard Asux ROG Maximus XI Hero Wifi
Cooling ek supremacy evo full nickle, 2xEK 360 Radiators, ek d5 pump/res combo, ek full cover 2080ti block
Memory 16GB DDR 3600 Trident Z RGB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2080TI
Storage 1xWD black NVME 500GB, 1xSamsung 970 Evo Plus NVME 1TB
Display(s) 2 Dell Gaming 27" 1440P Gsync
Case Lian LI PC-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Evga P2 1200Watt
Mouse Zowie FK1+
Keyboard Corsair Strafe rgb silent
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i'm working on that
I just wanna state that after more than a month of using this laptop for gaming, its not worth throwing away $1250

Why you may ask?

Well the basic reason is that it plays games for the first 10 minutes perfectly but then everything takes a life of its own(IN GAME) you stop pressing the fire button or move forward button but it keeps on going or firing, its really disturbing if playing online, although heating up dosent get a red ring of death RROD but just is not worth playing games on....
I hate it, the energy consuption is way too much for the 8-cell battery, 2hrs max on all battery savings and idle, worth playing ever...
I never noticed this problem until counterstrike or today with hitman, the man keep walking in the wall if pressed forward for a while, but the game dosent slow down as in around 10 fps
jeeps playing very smoothly but just not worth playing games on!!

DONT BUY IT! KILL YOUR SELF BEFORE BUYING IT!

idk why you are having problems, i personally have had one for a while, since late aug or so and have had absolutely none of the issues you are having, and am using win7 rc 7100 x64.

First a few things i feel should be pointed out. First of all you sentence structure is dismal, and so is your grammar. I'm not sure if it's because i'm in an english comp class, or if it's just that bad, but it needs fixing. Secondly your issues, however prevolent are clearly isolated cases, and believe me, i've been doing my research. There are close to 90k views and 1800 posts in this thread here asus g71, and not one of them has the issue you are having.

The issues you are having actually are quite rare and in all my pc experience have only happened to desktop pc's with buggy drivers. Perhaps before trolling the forums you could have done some research and perhaps figured out what the issue was.

Another thing is your issue with the laptop, are things that could have been avoided if you had done any research on the product at all. Battery life and issue for you, should've done your research imho. It's a desktop replacement, and quite literally on par with most other laptops in it's range such as the sager np8662, msi, and gateway offerings. Also it's better against more expensive options such as the alienware m17x which costs you and arm and a let to get a bigger battery, of course after you sell your first born to buy the m17x itself.

Second is your vague description of your problem, if it weren't for the fact that this is a tech forum, nobody would have a clue what the hell your talking about. Your issues are described poorly, which is a major reason i feel the need to dignify your failure of an attempt to sway purchasers to not buy the asus g71 with a reply. I'm hoping that people are not looking into your post specifically and making a decision.

Its things like this that really make a black mark on the forums we all share and use. There is not effort in your synopsis of the problems you are having, nor have you given us any real idea as to the things you have done to rectify the issue, if anything at all. I suggest you hold back the uneducated abrasive comments and take a look at the link i posted above, you may learn something. If there has been a serious issue with the g71 to date, someone mentioned it there, give it a read, and happy gaming.

System Name no remorse
Processor i7 2600k @ 4.7 ht on
Motherboard gigabyte z68x-ud3p-b3
Cooling xspc rasa cpu block, bitspower restop, mcp355
Memory 4 x 4gb corsair vengance 1600 8-8-8-24
Video Card(s) 570 gtx
Storage 2x32 gb patriot ssd's in raid 0 (os & games) / 2 x 500gb barracuda (storage)
Display(s) 25 inch 1080p widescreen i-inc
Case cooler master haf x
Audio Device(s) turtle beach earforce px21 headset (usb)
Power Supply corsair HX850
Benchmark Scores super pi 1m : 7.160 sec. 34,837 3dmark06
i wouldnt buy a laptop for gaming to begin with.

System Name HOMECOMPUTER
Processor Intel i9 - 9900k @ 5.1Ghz - 1.31v
Motherboard Asux ROG Maximus XI Hero Wifi
Cooling ek supremacy evo full nickle, 2xEK 360 Radiators, ek d5 pump/res combo, ek full cover 2080ti block
Memory 16GB DDR 3600 Trident Z RGB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2080TI
Storage 1xWD black NVME 500GB, 1xSamsung 970 Evo Plus NVME 1TB
Display(s) 2 Dell Gaming 27" 1440P Gsync
Case Lian LI PC-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Evga P2 1200Watt
Mouse Zowie FK1+
Keyboard Corsair Strafe rgb silent
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores i'm working on that
rrod, i never picked this out of the post due to the really bad grammar, but wth??? the asus g71 doesn't have a rrod, it doesn't even have a ring of light save for that around the touchpad.

for those whom "never would buy a laptop for gaming" thats great, personally that doesn't help with the problem at hand, as we really don't give a crap whether you would or not. Also, based on my initial testing of my g71, average scores put me at the middle to high of most desktops in the threads here for 3dmark06, vantage, re5, furmark, sf4, and many other games. Some people need a way to game on the go, i have a great desktop but with school and being away for work, i bought the g71 to have a mild gaming computer with me. It works great, and it was worth all the money i payed for it compared to some of the other more expensive offerings.

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
Laptops cannot RROD...

1250 is not enough for a gaming laptop anyway.

Work on your sentence structure please.

Also you shouldn't be trying to game on a laptop anyway, its stupid and pointless and a waste of money.

True but then you would have to be hercules to keep on taking it from a room to another!

Why is it pointless no IDEA!

1250, well tell that to asus and if such a case i hope you could donate some of your money to everyone so they would afford it?

And i never meant for you to take RROD literally! just a phrase.

Ps: I never Mastered English :slap: So cant blame me for that

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
idk why you are having problems, i personally have had one for a while, since late aug or so and have had absolutely none of the issues you are having, and am using win7 rc 7100 x64.

First a few things i feel should be pointed out. First of all you sentence structure is dismal, and so is your grammar. I'm not sure if it's because i'm in an english comp class, or if it's just that bad, but it needs fixing. Secondly your issues, however prevolent are clearly isolated cases, and believe me, i've been doing my research. There are close to 90k views and 1800 posts in this thread here asus g71, and not one of them has the issue you are having.

The issues you are having actually are quite rare and in all my pc experience have only happened to desktop pc's with buggy drivers. Perhaps before trolling the forums you could have done some research and perhaps figured out what the issue was.

Another thing is your issue with the laptop, are things that could have been avoided if you had done any research on the product at all. Battery life and issue for you, should've done your research imho. It's a desktop replacement, and quite literally on par with most other laptops in it's range such as the sager np8662, msi, and gateway offerings. Also it's better against more expensive options such as the alienware m17x which costs you and arm and a let to get a bigger battery, of course after you sell your first born to buy the m17x itself.

Second is your vague description of your problem, if it weren't for the fact that this is a tech forum, nobody would have a clue what the hell your talking about. Your issues are described poorly, which is a major reason i feel the need to dignify your failure of an attempt to sway purchasers to not buy the asus g71 with a reply. I'm hoping that people are not looking into your post specifically and making a decision.

Its things like this that really make a black mark on the forums we all share and use. There is not effort in your synopsis of the problems you are having, nor have you given us any real idea as to the things you have done to rectify the issue, if anything at all. I suggest you hold back the uneducated abrasive comments and take a look at the link i posted above, you may learn something. If there has been a serious issue with the g71 to date, someone mentioned it there, give it a read, and happy gaming.

1.Well if i knew the problem i would never post this in the first place!

2.um i have seen a review long ago stating my problem or somewhat like it, maybe you just arent trying hard enough on your reasearch? Try harder cuz you arent doing so! as i did find it on my first search and wasnt even really looking for that.

3.Wasnt trolling, not everyone is a expert or shows off to be as you!

4.Sorry but i know values of things than rather like you go and sell kids for hardware or god know what stuff you might be addicted too.

5.This is a tech foum and so i posted here DUH! and i posted cuz i am not an expert, never said i was. I posted my own thoughts on it not to sway people away, but you are much of a Fan boy to notice, living in your tiny world defending a worthless point!

6. Iam looking forward to help, not your self image that how great you are and my english
is not as good as yours bieng a english student...

7. I was gonna post a video on my matter to better explain it, as i myself dont know what
to call this but You just are way to ignorant to wait, would be better if this post is
closed as none of you are helpful, rather a moderator would encourage and say thanks to
these thing.
I better just look for this help else where

System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
I don't care about the grammar much if english is your 3rd language or something (like me xD)

But it really seems you don't know anything about computers. 1st of all, IMO, buying a gaming laptop is NOT stupid... here that everyone? NOT stupid... BUT only if you have a GOOD reason. Like portability, no need of extreme gaming, no need of long battery life. I for one, will be buying one next year. The asus gaming laptops are, by quite a bit, the best IMHO. But should rank very high for anyone really.

If what you are saying is real and not your fault, it is a VERY rare problem and ASUS customer support will help you in no time. Did you even try to contact them?

It would be stupid to bash them if you didn't even contact them now wouldn't it be hmmm?

EDIT:

I warn you, I hate how you just talked to our members, watch your mouth. No matter what other people say, don't ever insult our members.

Last edited:

Athlon2K15

HyperVtX™
Processor Intel Core i9 11900K
Motherboard MSI Z590 Carbon EK X
Cooling Custom Water
Memory Team DDR4 4000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 3080 OC
Storage WD WN850 1TB
Display(s) 43" LG NanoCell 4K 120Hz
Power Supply Asus Thor 1200w
Mouse Asus Strix Evolve
Keyboard Asus Strix Claymore

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
that issues a software conflict.

i've seen it caused by things like xfire, keyloggers, and tweaks to nvidia drivers.

try uninstalling all drivers and reinstalling them, and removing any un-neccesary programs (EG, when you game, JUST have the game running)

System Name HTPC||Lenovo IBM ThinkPad
Processor AMD Phenom II x4 965 stock 3.4GHz||Intel C2D T9300 @ 2.5GHz
Motherboard Zotac 890GX-ITX WiFi||Lenovo 8918CTO
Cooling Stock 3x 120's||Stock stuff
Memory 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 6-6-6-15||3GB DDR2
Video Card(s) Asus 3870x2||nVidia Quadro NVS 140M
Storage 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 1x 2TB WD EARX ||Hitachi 160GB 7200RPM
Display(s) Samsung T260HD||
Case SilverStone Grandia GD05||
Audio Device(s) on-board||on-board
Power Supply Cooler Master 450W||6-cell
Software Windows 7 Pro x64||Windows 7 Pro x64/Linux Mint x64
I have to agree with n-ster. You need to just chill and restate your main point.
We understand that obviously you are having problems with games on you G71.
I'm sure everyone would be more understanding if you stated what games you were trying to play
and why you don't like how you can't play these certain games on the laptop
instead of ranting on and arguing with exodusprime. He was just trying to help.

No need to flame this thread with nothingness. And let other people state their opinion.
Other peoples opinions do not classify them as "Fanboys".

POS's post was deleted by accident - this is it below
POS deleted post said:
cut the guy a break. His English isn't all that bad. I had no problems at all reading it. Now to all of the people saying its not a gaming laptop it is marketed as a Gaming/media laptop and is meant to be a "desktop replacement"

also to try and fix the problem have you updated all drivers?(video drivers would be the first thing to try)

Last edited by a moderator:

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
I warn you, I hate how you just talked to our members, watch your mouth. No matter what other people say, don't ever insult our members.

Um i guess that were his words of much dilightful encoragement?

aCid888*

This guy seems to just troll to be honest, not many (none??) of his posts make much sense and if they do its always to complain about something, be a fan-boy or abuse another member. :shadedshu

I have no idea why mods keep allowing him to post....although, it is amusing sometimes to watch someone make a fool of themself. :laugh:

Laptops are fine for light/medium gaming, mine is OK even if I dont use it very much due to having a sufficient desktop.

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
that issues a software conflict.

i've seen it caused by things like xfire, keyloggers, and tweaks to nvidia drivers.

try uninstalling all drivers and reinstalling them, and removing any un-neccesary programs (EG, when you game, JUST have the game running)

That is a very clear help that the other guy failed to provide and people just encourage him? seems justified to me!
And i would try that, althought nothing else is causing problems except some games, and my drivers are up to date

p_o_s_pc

F@H&WCG addict
System Name el'lappy|Cruncher | Cruncher 2
Processor intel C2D T6400 | i7 3770k @4.2ghz | AII X2 220 @3.4ghz
Motherboard some Acer | Asus P8Z77-V Pro |Gigabyter GA-M61p-S3
Cooling dual 80mm cooling fan | WC'ing ) |cheapo
Memory 2x2gb ddr3 | 2x2gb Ripjaws 1600 |4x512mb D9s
Video Card(s) onboard | 60 1GB(hd7770 ) |8800GTS
Storage Momuntus xt 320gb |Kingston Hyper X 120gb SATA III|500gb WD
Display(s) 17in | 42" 1080P HD 3D TV
Case lappy case | CM HAF XB |none yet
Audio Device(s) onboard | onboard | onboard
Power Supply Dell brick w/ acer end end | Antec EW 650w |Antec SP 350w(upg.soon)
Software Windows 7 Ult. 64bit---->------->
where the hell did my post go?

Anyways cut the guy a break. And Maq just so you know this forum is full of alot of helpful kind people that are willing to help if you don't disrespect them.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
people get angry when their friends and colleagues are treated badly.

how you came in here was rude, and not how we do things: this is a help forum, where you ask for help. not a place to go to bitch and moan when your life isnt made of rainbows and unicorns (like my avatar)

You had a problem with your laptop: ask for help. dont try and make stupid comments about an xbox 360, or killing yourself before buying the laptop just because you're too uneducated to know how to fix the problem yourself, and too blind to think of asking for help before abusing the product.

NO ONE here is allowed to call anyone names. except moderators and w1zzard, but we do our best to be nice. I'll say this: i dont care who started it. its the people who continue it that get annoying.

edit: SHIT POS! i saw the same avatar twice in a row and thought it was a double post, so i merged it....

aCid888*

If we all use this threads logic I could blame XFX for making 2 bad 4870s that die so easily.... or, I could blame myself for pushing them both too hard. :roll:

Edit: Nice way to plug your avatar, Mussels. LOL

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
I have to agree with n-ster. You need to just chill and restate your main point.
We understand that obviously you are having problems with games on you G71.
I'm sure everyone would be more understanding if you stated what games you were trying to play
and why you don't like how you can't play these certain games on the laptop
instead of ranting on and arguing with exodusprime. He was just trying to help.

No need to flame this thread with nothingness. And let other people state their opinion.
Other peoples opinions do not classify them as "Fanboys".

cut the guy a break. His English isn't all that bad. I had no problems at all reading it. Now to all of the people saying its not a gaming laptop it is marketed as a Gaming/media laptop and is meant to be a "desktop replacement"

also to try and fix the problem have you updated all drivers?(video drivers would be the first thing to try)

The games have been stated if you missed still ( counter-strike , hitman bloodmoney,
monstertruck nitro, and i dont remember all)
some games dont give a problem or just show a hint of it,as in crysis warhead, Call of duty.

well to other people my problem seems to simple to be solved and cant really figure it out
themselves, as of obvious none of that helped me.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
Case Fractal Design R6
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
maq paki: the post you just quoted is actually two peopls posts. i screwed up and merged their posts as one - i cant see who's post was who's, so its up to them to sort it out and edit that post.

p_o_s_pc

F@H&WCG addict
Power Supply Dell brick w/ acer end end | Antec EW 650w |Antec SP 350w(upg.soon)
edit: SHIT POS! i saw the same avatar twice in a row and thought it was a double post, so i merged it....

:laugh: everyone messes up sometime. Thanks for editing his post to show mine was in there :toast:
ps going to change my avvy again

BTW this is my post

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
where the hell did my post go?

Anyways cut the guy a break. And Maq just so you know this forum is full of alot of helpful kind people that are willing to help if you don't disrespect them.

Never disrespected him, he just wanted to point out something un-related to this post(my english or the bad explanation of the problem, like i said i would have also posted a video when i made it...... cause it did occur to me! yes it did that my explanation wont help, and i do atleast try to be nice unlike some.

p_o_s_pc

F@H&WCG addict
Never disrespected him, he just wanted to point out something un-related to this post(my english or the bad explanation of the problem, like i said i would have also posted a video when i made it...... cause it did occur to me! yes it did that my explanation wont help, and i do atleast try to be nice unlike some.

I wasn't saying you disrespected him it was just a statement.:toast:

EDIT:Thanks mussles for the edit of his post

System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
I feel there is too much tension for nothing... might I suggest we forget whatever the others said and focus on your problem?

A good way to isolate the problem would be to try to reinstall Windows perhaps? If you have too much data to backup, then we should find another solution first

@RaXxaa@

System Name ROG
Cooling Thermaltake Frio
Memory OCZ Gold 1333 4GB
Case Thermaltake V4
Audio Device(s) Built in
This guy seems to just troll to be honest, not many (none??) of his posts make much sense and if they do its always to complain about something, be a fan-boy or abuse another member. :shadedshu

I have no idea why mods keep allowing him to post....although, it is amusing sometimes to watch someone make a fool of themself. :laugh:

Laptops are fine for light/medium gaming, mine is OK even if I dont use it very much due to having a sufficient desktop.

Post if you have help, iam looking for help, got complains contact the moderator or the admin, no need to disturbe the post by trolling