1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FF][US] Dungeon Defenders (Steam Code)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by theonedub, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    Another day, another giveaway.

[​IMG]

I intended to play this, but as always I just don't have the time. On top of that I think this game plays better with a group and I don't know other people with it :laugh:

If you have your Folding or WCG badge (like the two at the left bottom of my post) or 500 thanks post in the thread letting me know you are interested (US Only). If you have already received free software from me, please sit out and let other members get a shot.

Whoever takes it will have to add me in Steam and redeem the code immediately on their account (to avoid someone reselling it).

*Since I am not selling anything I figure this still falls within the guidelines of the B/S/T

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    AlienIsGOD says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    im out on this one, but great guy always doing good for the TPU community :toast: :toast:

Edit unless no one else wants the game of course :D

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    theonedub says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    I didn't think this was a bad game, a little surprised no one is interested :confused: I suppose I will reconsider giving away the other keys I have purchased and not used.

If no eligible people post, you are more than welcome to claim the game :toast:

AlienIsGOD says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    ill play it and add u to steam too. im always looking for good time wasters :D

Crunching for Team TPU
  5. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    My STEAM ID is the same as my username here. Send me a message and I will send you the code :toast:

Crunching for Team TPU