1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

EA Posts Crysis 3 Gameplay Trailer, Box Art

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Apr 24, 2012.

1. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    Looks like a Crysis 2 expansion pack rather than a full game. What a fucking lazy ass plot.

Solaris17 says thanks.
  2. jeffz6 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Maybe they can explain why the aliens are completly different from 1 and 2? And whats this fantasy about New York? Are aliens drawn to America or somthing?

3. DaC

DaC

Thanks Received:
    Well, if EA was in Brazil probably the attacked city would be São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro... if it was in India probably Mumbai, or new delhi.... if it was in Russia probably the attacked city would be Moscow....... What's better than designing a city that you already know ?

4. rob49152

Thanks Received:
    Because if you were a god you'd be bored with the easy things. Like how I ended up only playing Half-life2 death match with the crow-bar since all the people I played with where horrible beyond words. Then that became too easy so I started playing with the Fat guy with a giant coffee cup on his head skin (too much coffee man).

5. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    LOnger than COD MW1\2 combined if i did it in that time hahaha. Although i only buy these games when they like $8.

6. Prima.Vera

Prima.Vera

Thanks Received:
    So this game takes place in a dome. Nice. How pathetic this game can be???

7. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    i hope they do real DX11 PC version to make us enjoy with real cry engine 3 graphics, not crappy graphics mod for console version.

8. Jonap_1st

Jonap_1st New Member

Thanks Received:
    it's still one year away from being released, we just know a glimpse not a major part of story. and there's still many thing that's need to be developed further. and yet only one person in this thread that still support the game?

i knew EA is a s*cker, but give crytek another chance. i've played Crysis 2, eventhough i hate the linear system, the story that's somewhat confusing. and the not-so-superb gameplay. but i admit, it's still one of the most beautifull game that i ever enjoyed playing it on pc.

saying stupid things toward the developer on this case is Crytek, seems like ignore their hardworks for bringing you the famous cry engine back on the day when they released Far Cry..

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012