1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ECS P67H2-A where to find ADD Debug list?

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by puma99dk|, Dec 31, 2011.

1. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    i need to know where i can find the debug list for ECS' ADD Indicator (Advanced Dual Display Indicator) bcs for the moment the display shows AA and i dunno what that means so a little help here, and fast thx.

2. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
  3. theoneandonlymrk

theoneandonlymrk

Thanks Received:
    looking at that list it looks like AA is a checkpoint dude , ie its got to be checked and cleared on boot(in the post checks) so if its stopping on that it may be psu related ie its trying to setup an apic mode your psu or some component dosnt support , thats my guess , sorry no deff advice but id try a bios default boot, check the psu's APIC capabillities and mobos for compatabillity then unplug stuff from usbs etc as imho it could be something plugged in though ive not had that happen as you have

More than 25k PPD
  4. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    I reset my BIOS, tried to take out my audio card and my controller card but only got me BSOD at startup for windows 7 ._.

So what to do? Is it my psu dieing or something wrong with my motherboard?

And yes I have checked my BIOS is set to run AHCI as I installed windows 7 with.

5. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    Is this safe to run with, or what can i do?

bcs i have tried unplugging everything and it still says AA plus that now my Intel SSD don't wanna boot with windows 7 on anymore, it just says "Reboot and Select proper Boot device" so i guess either i need to reinstall windows or check for a newer firmware.

6. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    i got my Windows 7 on my SSD to work, it wasn't active o_O

so i marked it as active fixed bootmgr and now it's running again but i still got debug code AA on my board, but still no BSOD of dead when stress testing so is it motherboard or psu?