1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ECS USA's Commitment to its Intel 6 Series Express Chipset Motherboard Customers

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Vin@ECS ECS Rep

Thanks Received:
    :)

If you catch up some our latest review , you can see we are not far behind now, we have been around just as long as any manufacture has and well we had launch alot of different level boards and unique boards like one with sema card back around 04 or so.:) our black series have been out for three- four years. But it's true we didn't catch up till about a year or so ago with competitors!

It's always manifacture responsibility to provide a good working order without defect! But ECS take addition initiative to take care of our customer! For one thing, this time we are covering all shipping expense for recall exchange for ECS customers:) and this is a chipsets level which was not any mobo manufacute fault! :) see intel sandy bridge recall

Feel free to email me @ vincent.wu@ecsusa.com if ECS can be of service!

Thanks
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. micropage7

micropage7

Thanks Received:
    yap, im waiting, ecs is one of old player of mainboard and it will be interesting what would ecs offer in the future
    then we have more to choose. Im lookin forward for it
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    Vin@ECS says thanks.
  3. Dave65

Dave65

Thanks Received:
    I have an P67 ASROCK Extreme6,it lasted about a week then died..shame it was an awesome looking board..
    Vin@ECS says thanks.
  4. wahdangun

wahdangun New Member

Thanks Received:
    tbh ecs was have the greatest RMA policy in here in indonesia, its even better than Asus or gigabyte, and i have build countless computer with ecs board for my customer, and when there are trouble their RMA process was really fast,

btw i can't wait for buldozer based board to come out, and i hope ECS still make budget board for it :(
    Vin@ECS says thanks.
  5. DonInKansas

DonInKansas

Thanks Received:
    Definitely get in touch with Vin; he's a good cat and will help you out as much as he can.
    Vin@ECS says thanks.
  6. jpierce55

Thanks Received:
    In all fairness the best AMD board I ever had was an ECS KA3-MVP, and the worse was an Asus. I have used a couple of ECS boards in cheaper builds and they have lasted, where I built a couple of cheap systems with PC Chips boards that died about 1 year later.
    Vin@ECS says thanks.