1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ECS X77H2-A3 Motherboard Pictured

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, May 3, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    ECS revealed its newest value-segment LGA1155 motherboard based on the Z77 Express chipset, the X77H2-A3. Pictured below, the X77H2-A3 is a variation of the Z77H2-A3, with ECS' Super Alloy Chokes powering the CPU VRM, an all solid-state capacitor design, golden-colored VRM and PCH heatsinks, and slightly darker piano-black PCB. Besides these four, the X77H2-A3 is identical to the Z77H2-A3. It features a 4+1 phase CPU VRM, single PCI-Express 3.0 x16 expansion slot, two SATA 6 Gb/s, four SATA 3 Gb/s, four USB 3.0 ports (two front-panel, two rear), and display outputs that include DVI and D-Sub. Expect this model to be slightly pricier than its cousin.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    Golden heatsinks. Haven't seen these for a while.

3. jmcslob

Thanks Received:
    They could probably go a little cheaper and do away with the PCI slots...I'm not even sure what they still sell that uses PCI slots that's not cheaper as a faster USB or PCI-E version...

4. lorieannebrewer New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ahh, ECS. The mother of RMA's.

5. joyman

joyman

Thanks Received:
    Because people like me don't want to buy some stupidly expensive sound card when they have good one on PCI and I got a TV tuner that is doing the job for me and don't want to buy new one. I hope you got the picture now.

6. ZoneDymo

ZoneDymo

Thanks Received:
    and to add, there are new soundcards that are PCI (Xonar ST) and my wireless intewebz card is also pci.